We have 12 for BW so far! See 1st post. How many registered?

nkwright

Trying to get a head count for Buttonwillow June date. It will be great if lots of cars can make it. Any responses appreciated.

(Moderator Tim speaking) Let me interject here, Neal, if I may.........

I like to have the list of attendees in the first post of the upcoming event so that other drivers can find the list without having to sort through the thread. Since you asked first, let's use your post. BTW, thanks for asking. It's nice to see the enthusiasm building.

Those racing Button Willow on my birthday, June 6th (lots of presents) are:

1. Ray/ Wright

2. Scott

3. Wilberding

4. Benbow

5. Grow

6. Sorensen

7. Comeau

8. Yousko

9. Foley

10. Spargo

11. Rea

12. Reitman

Those are for sure. I'll update here as they come in.

There are 12 other cars in SoCal that could possibly show up. I'll work on them Hey, Guido, Vinny, come ova 'ere! We need to bust some heads! I'm gonna make the following drivers an offer they can't refuse....

Marguglio

Bernheim

Puddester

Dement

Rosin

Rickard

Steele

Anselmo

Wister

Schilling?

Hirsh?

Did I mention us possibly having strippers AND door prizes?! Well, for sure on the door prizes.

I should be good to go and speaking for Jason (he is away), I would be almost positive he would be in too!

P.Dilly.

AWM - #69 possibly - we're doing some head work mods that should be done by then. Should be a fun event!

Oh man, what are you boys up to!!! You can't make it any faster, unless you make a tow hook for the back so I can strap on baby, yeah!! Oops, I mean hook onto the hook, get a tow.. Yowza!

P.Dilly.

Cool, glad to see the commitments. Maybe this will be an event where we can 10 or so cars. It's great to see the close lap times at WSIR.

Fun, Fun, Fun!!!!

I'm planning on it too!! Getting a bit low on funds so I should be putting in some Ebay time. $$$$. The wife is starting to ask about $$ spent!!! Need to fill some of the gaps. How come it always comes down to $$$. A winning Lottery ticket would be cool about now.

Eric, I'm with you on the ebay stuff!

Doing some head work, huh, Mr Ray? Neal and John both swear the car is 100% legal........................I'm smiling right now but, I'm watching you guys!

*******Drivers: see Neal's first post on this thread (edited) for a list of those attending Button Willow.

Nice, that makes about 9 cars so far. Giddy Up!! Who said the 944's weren't coming to NASA events? Give it time, they will come.

P.Dilly.

By the way, when is the event? And where do I find the schedule?

Thanks,

Steve "fighting furiously to get my car up and running for this weekend" Rea

Ok cool. So far it looks like it's clear for me, so we'll se how the car and my schedule continues to look as we get closer.

s

I believe shaving the head is legal???? Tim back off! You already have P.Dilly!!

Tim's never had me, he's not man enough!!! But David you on the other hand, you had me at "hello"!

P.Dilly.

I'm working it with the Wife - with the committed cast of characters it would be an awesome race. I'm still trying.....

JA - when will the head be ready??

I plan to be there for my first Spec experience. Did a shakedown of the car on the BT @ WSIR last month while qualifying for NASA license with Driving Concepts. Great folks. What do I need to know?

Make sure the car is ready for tech. Ask for an "annual" inspection to get a logbook. After that, I can tech the car. Have all your stickers on the car. NASA, TOYO TIRES, name on the windshield, See old photos or ask me. Bring whatever spares you have, or have room for. If you don't need them, someone else might.

Dylan or Eric, You guys have a number for David Hirsh ? I would like him there even if he runs only the HPDE.

I'll call Tim Schilling.

Marguglio??????????

Puddester??????????

Bernheim???????