We have 12 for BW so far! See 1st post. How many registered?

nkwright

Make sure the car is ready for tech. Ask for an "annual" inspection to get a logbook. After that, I can tech the car. Have all your stickers on the car. NASA, TOYO TIRES, name on the windshield, See old photos or ask me. Bring whatever spares you have, or have room for. If you don't need them, someone else might.
Don't have Toyo stickers and have never had number put on car. Where are the "old photos"?

David's response Mr. Timmmeeeee.

"Can't make BW as we will be in Mexico with the family and Willow in July is the same weekend as my son's B'day. Unfortunately, no-can-do "

P.Dilly.

David Hirsh is out, as well as, David Marguglio.

Naran, I have the TOYO TIRES decals for you in red, white, or black. You'll have to buy the NASA decals at registration( a dollar each), but I'll apply them for you if you want, along with the TOYO ones over the front tires, etc. I can arrange getting the numbers for you, non-profit. You have a white car and you are # 99, right? Call me at home 619.582.1913

Sorry Tim, I'll have to back out of this one. Engine problems, so I'm going to take the time to replace the clutch, all accessible seals as well as put in the short fifth gear and lsd during this time. Frustrating, yes, but we'll turn it around and see you guys out there soon enough, and hopefully with that much more solid and strong a ride.

Steve

Since I'm an arrive and drive customer of Anderson Motorworks we're ditch'n the event in lieu of the TCRA events that allow you to DRIVE and Race more than 60 minutes a day.

July 30 is the next socal TCRA event at CSW that also has races both days.

That's over 2 months away Mr. Ray. You guys busy shampooing the rugs in it until then? Still installing that "sun powered" electric drive motor in the back? It's the sun panel, where to put it right?

Say, how's the surf where you are? It's flat up here in LA County. DOH!

P.Dilly.

Mr. Dilly: The surf has been SH^% for the past two weeks. My son and I are hoping for a good Memorial weekend at the beach, otherwise you can find us at La Costa CC at 0800 Sat and Mon.

Most of them questions you ask have to be directed at JA. I just show up and drive the Beast! Oh, we'd be doin something in June, but I'll be in Italy, Neal may drive the car though.