Indoor Karting - Who's up for some off season racing?

Redstone

Hey guys,

Well since the year is nearly over for most of us with only one or two races remaining i figured its time to talk about some off-season racing.

Indoor karting is great fun and much cheaper than a typical honda challenge weekend.

I have a friend that knows the the guys @ LeMans Karting in Fremont pretty well.

Typical format is 2 sprint races. A 5min qual followed by a 20min race. For the 2nd sprint race the drivers can be inverted so that the 1st place finisher will drive the last place finishers kart.

Pricing should be around $50-75 (the more people that go and the more often we go the cheaper)

Who's interested? I know it might be a drive for some of you guys but once or twice a month aint bad!

People Intereted:

1. Graham - Redstone

2. Devin - Racetiva

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andrie

• Redstone

• DaveWright

• RaceTiva

I'd be down, you should make is a traveling series and hit RPM up here in sac too. AWESOME supertrack on monday nights, and they are much less $$$.

what day off the week work best for you guys? I'd be down for any day of the week or a weekend.

let me know what works best for you guys. Ill call LeMan's and see what i can organize.

Id be up for GoKart racer on a monday, but id prefer to race at LeMans

to far of a drive when RPM is right here and fun as hell.

Plus there is a sprint track in prarie city, for outdoor karts

I would be down to go there if you guys come out here to race as well at LeMans and Go Kart Racer. I'm up for the traveling series. Points system and all. Damn, I miss SpeedRing.

Devin Raynal

Redstone Motors #6

I would be down to go there if you guys come out here to race as well at LeMans and Go Kart Racer. I'm up for the traveling series. Points system and all. Damn, I miss SpeedRing.

Devin Raynal

Redstone Motors #6

THAT i could do. It would be fun, and the drive would be shared!

IMO monday is really the only day that RPM is worth it. They have the big track for the same money as the small one. But if we are doing a private thing maybe we could get them to do it on another day

Okay, that is 5 for the traveling series? Mike, Brian, Jimmy, Graham, and Devin. Anyone else?

both brian's. When going down to the bay; me, mike L and brian L will most likely ride down together

• Members
Okay, that is 5 for the traveling series? Mike, Brian, Jimmy, Graham, and Devin. Anyone else?

Sign me up!!! We should post this on the Nor Cal thread and I bet we'd get even more people...

Nice! We got 7 so far.

Brandon, Andrie, Vanni, Welch, Meris, Midnight, Dave W., Dave B., Bob G., Robert, Chris S., Mike(orange EK), etc. You guys gonna step up?

J.E. better be there! We'll team up. SpeedRing squad.

Andrie it's all 3 tracks man. Same points set up as HC. I think the EG guys are the favorites.

i'm in.... if i'm in town that is... hahha.

Only if you promise not to talk about the rules.

It will be cool getting to race with you guys before next season starts.