BW testing on Friday, June 4th?

Spec-944#70

Who's going up Friday evening? Also who's camping at the track? They have showers there for use. Does anyone know what time the gates shut or can you get in after 10:00pm? Campfires allowed?

See ya,

Jeff Grow has expressed an interest in testing, too.

Eric, can you get Rick White this time, too?!

Regarding BW test days: (straight off the website at http://www.buttonwillowraceway.com)

Annual test day card - $75

Full day testing $75 per car, $75 per driver.

Half day testing - $90 (after 1 PM)

Talk to Les, Carrie, or Warren at 661.764.5333

At your service,

Yeah, I'm going up Thursday night and T&T on Friday. Staying at a hotel - its ironic that the nicest place to camp also has the cheapest hotels.

Benbow said he's going up Thursday night too. We're running configuration #13 CCW this weekend. Time to beat is 2:08.468.

When you guys are testing are there rescue people standing by who are provided by the track?

Pete Yousko testing too. Man, looks like the regular guys are doing their homework this time. What with the video watching AND the test day, I'm impressed. Good on you guys!

That'll help keep those Miazdas behind us................

And them in front of U!!!

I just wish I could make it up there Friday but Harry Potter is opening that day and the family beckons before Dad gets to play.

I'll be up Friday night. Anyone staying at the track?

Friday is open track to anyone who wants to pay. Check the buttonwillow website for info. I'm sure there is some rules to play?

Jeff Grow has expressed an interest in testing, too.

Eric, can you get Rick White this time, too?!

Regarding BW test days: (straight off the website at http://www.buttonwillowraceway.com)

Annual test day card - $75

Full day testing $75 per car, $75 per driver.

Half day testing - $90 (after 1 PM)

Talk to Les, Carrie, or Warren at 661.764.5333

At your service,

So basically $150 for the day for 1 car and 1 driver and 1st time drivers need a $75 test card, for a total of $210. It would be a lot of fun to run with all 944's. My friend and I are looking into turning our 944's into spec cars. any link on requirements for this?

Post your email address and Tim will send you the latest rules and web sites of interest. We'd love to have you come join us!! The more the merrier. Stick around at BW this weekend and check us out. It looks to be about a 12 car starting grid and as we all have Spec cars the racing is close!!

I think it's down just now? What's the deal with that guys? When is the 944-spec site coming back online?

Look at http://www.944-spec.com for the rules. I'll see if I have a copy and PM it to you if I do? Sorry, just looked, don't have them. Eric or Tim, can you PM a copy of the rules?

P.Dilly.

My email is ryan @ sromagazine.com My friend and I might come down just to check out everyones cars. I have an 84 944 and my friend has 3 944's, various years.

Edited by Guest

Word of advice Ryan. Edit your post and put a #, or * or something in your email and a note explaining to remove it for the people. I say this because the spammers have robots (so to speak) that troll web forums picking up email addresses on web pages. I'd hate to see your spam content rise for posting your email address here. And that goes for any website or forum for that matter.

Cheers,

P.Dilly.

From memory.

Koni Yellow Sports (100% sure)

Any spring size up front (most go with up to 400#)

Spring perches to make use of the new springs/struts for lowering

Max 30mm torsion bars in rear (100% sure)

Camber plates.

Strut tower.

Cannot remember max sway bar thickness?

There is a package available from Paragon Products.

P.Dilly.

Yeah, Ryan, come on out to Button Willow and we'll hook you up with as much info as we can. We have a great group of drivers, but we're always looking for more. Eric just wants you to join so he can beat SOMEBODY.

Now watch, he'll probably get on the podium this weekend!

Eric just wants you to join so he can beat SOMEBODY.

Oh man, that's harsh!! You going to stand for that Eric? Kick his butt, go on, kick it!!

haha.. well if my friend can get the day off we'll be coming down for sure. Even if we can't play we want to meet the drivers and learn more information about the 944 series. My biggest problem right now is keeping cool. I need to get a new radiator and see if that solves my overheating at the track problem.

Yep. I bet it will. Check your thermostat too. Fill up with some distilled water and "Water Wetter." She'll be right as rain.

I'll be the one with my butt kicking boots on!! Let me at him, just let me at him!! Can't wait I need my fix!! This stuff is worse than heroine!! But no 12 step program to get you off it. Are we not driving backwards? Dylan should be the one to beat!!

I'm the king of driving backwards, because everything is "arse" about as they say for me? And I don't mean that in a sexual way Mr. Comeau so don't come at me waggin' yours! I'm great at driving in reverse. It's due to my new bolt on swivel neck I had installed. Getting my "Bryan Disk" sponsor tatoo next week.

For those that don't know. I have an Artificial Cervical Disk implant in my C6/C7 spine. It's called a Bryan Disk. Hence the Sponsorship.

P.Dilly.

Edited by Guest