BW testing on Friday, June 4th?

Spec-944#70

Jeff, that's good news.

It's a really fun configuration. In fact, I think it's the most fun of all the config's. The esses are better at speed, you fly over Lost Hill faster and longer, and the off ramp becomes a decreasing radius, 2nd gear turn with a hump in the trail braking zone. Better get the heel and toe stuff down for that turn! 4th to 3rd to 2nd and a nice late apex.

Have fun on Friday!

Most cars are trailered to/from the track. We do have a few die hards which drive their cars. Not a comfortable ride but it can be done.

What are you talking about Eric. I have air conditioning (no windows), I have a stereo (MP3 player with head phones), I have a heater (torque tube tunnel) ...

Yeah, I have electric windows (for now), electric pop-up lights, sunroof , hood and tailgate shocks. Man, it's luxury, oh yeah, I have a CD player too... with headphones.

Actually Ryan, the real mean drive their cars to the track. The rest, trailer so they don't get their blouses sweaty!

P.Dilly.

Oh now Dilly lets not start that again!! The reason I don't want to drive my car to/from the track is not the blouse thing and you know it! It's when I get in/out of the car in my mini people can see my thong!!

I also don't want to hear anymore about how heavy your car is. It's all about choices!!

I wasn't going with the weight thing, that's why the windows wont be lasting. The trick to people not seeing your g-stringer is to cross your legs when you sit.

Yep, I have A/C also.(NACA duct in the window frame), I have electric windows still. I have the same heater Mark does, No radio-I just sing to myself."We are the champions, my friend!"