• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• philstireservice

• Armycop

• iLLGT2

• GeeTeeOh!

i sent you a PM but to make sure you saw it i figured i would post here. i need four 275-40-17 toyo RA1s used. i see you have one for sale so i guess i can go ahead and buy that one and wait for you to get more. i need them for the july mid ohio so i can buy them and if you can hold on to them and bring them to the track that would be great.

so should i go ahead and pay for the one? or should i just wait. i have two tires that can probably make it through the july event, but the front two got some bad flat spots so i need some spares.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello,

I tried to pm, but it's not working for me.. Do you still have the following tires available? Do you have pictures for them? Do you happen to have more than 2 more available for 245/40/18?

Toyo R888:

245/40/18 (2)

275/35/18 (2)

hello,

I tried to pm, but it's not working for me.. Do you still have the following tires available? Do you have pictures for them? Do you happen to have more than 2 more available for 245/40/18?

Toyo R888:

245/40/18 (2)

275/35/18 (2)

Looks like I've got someone to beat out whenever those tire sizes come available...

If still available, can I get a quote on shipping/purchase to 23462 on the (2) 285/30r18 r6's and the (2) 285/30r18 bg r-1's. If you have come across another two of each above and have a complete set of matching compounds let me know. Thank you.

tried calling with no answer

if the 275-40-17 hoosiers have not sold yet i will paypal the money today and pick the tires up at the great lakes event at mid ohio this weekend.

you can call me to confirm at 502-939-7048. i will call again a bit later today

• 2 weeks later...