FS : Vinyl Decals (Numbers, Advertisements, or Custom Needs)

legokcen

I've been swamped over the Holidays, but I've got some things in the pipeline for some of you.

I'm working on a site. It's pretty basic, but all the tracks are there. Let me know if anyone needs anything before the season starts.

http://www.trackdecal.com

• 3 weeks later...

I did some work for one of the Grand Am teams at Daytona. They needed the RamTech logo on short notice. I also got some professional publicity.

ramtech.jpg

Patrick Dempsey was one of the drivers of that team, so maybe I'll get some TV time when Speed shows the race.

Roartrackdecal.jpg

If anyone would like a "Support" decal, let me know too. I can make them for all makes. Let folks know what that tow vehicle is really for.

IMG_2986.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent customer service and great pricing! I tested out some of TrackDecal.com static cling vinyl at CMP and had great results. The static cling decals applied to the hood and rear flank stayed on the car at speed. One decal that went over the fuel door came off because the gaps it spanned allowed air to come up under the decal and blow it off. The advange of static cling is that you can prep your HPDE car with decals that come off easily after the event and then reuse them the next one.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What?!?! Wow, I have to check my records. I haven't missed anyone before. If so, I'll send them right away and refund you payment. I checked my records and you were the 2" silver decals, paid 4/2. I put them in the mail on 4/6 with several other orders. I'll send you another set on Monday. They must have gotten lost.

Sorry about that.

• 3 weeks later...

Levent, I have sent you a couple of e-mails and left a message.

I would like to talk to you about a numbers package.

Please drop me a line.

Thanks.

Matt