• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mwilson7

• D Algozine

• Jim P.

• racercosmo

..... Maybe the confirmed re-introduction of the Camaro in 2007 will help encourage people to not feel like the platform is a dead end.

Not to doubt you but has there been an official announcement from GM on this? Link?

How hard could it be to bolt an LS1 in there?

With engine plates it would be a piece of cake!

I wish there were more GM vehicles running as well.

• Members

I was talking really fast, West Coast fast

I see...

But ever since watching Pete Johns at Road Atlanta... I am thinking everyone will be watching firebird tailights at Mid-Ohio...

I am thinking he'll probably lap those midwest boyz twice! on their home track!

I wish for good racing!!!!!

Plus I figure it can't hurt to taunt you west coasters either!!!

Are you going to be making the trip eastward this time? The enrollment for VIR is open.

I see...

But ever since watching Pete Johns at Road Atlanta... I am thinking everyone will be watching firebird tailights at Mid-Ohio...

I'd welcome your little firebird to come up here and show everyone the fast way around Mid Ohio. I'm sure it would be entertaining for everyone.....

Care to put some money where your mouth is? I know that Lawrence did at Beaverun last year!!

Coz,

When are coming to one of the west coast events? I have not seen you or team griggs since Fontana

You haven't seen Keith Videtto win 6 out of 8 races??

It's a lot cheaper and easier to race Colin Mcrae on the PC.

Coz,

When are coming to one of the west coast events? I have not seen you or team griggs since Fontana

You haven't seen Keith Videtto win 6 out of 8 races??

It's a lot cheaper and easier to race Colin Mcrae on the PC.

Keith won't be at Mid-Ohio. He'll be racing at Road American with the World Challenge series that weekend. Better have a back up plan to bring to Mid-Ohio Cos.

I see...

I think that Griswold will have an issue with following someone elses taillights....unless it rains

I think that Griswold will have an issue with following someone elses taillights....unless it rains

Tru dat.

Wait'll you see Jeremys' new motor It should be ready for Mid-O.

• Members

I'd welcome your little firebird to come up here and show everyone the fast way around Mid Ohio. I'm sure it would be entertaining for everyone.....

Care to put some money where your mouth is? I know that Lawrence did at Beaverun last year!!

I might consider giving away a Sept 24-25 Roebling Road race weekend to the AIX winner...

Especially since it'll probably be Pete or Lester

What are you willing to put up?

I might consider giving away a Sept 24-25 Roebling Road race weekend to the AIX winner...

Especially since it'll probably be Pete or Lester

What are you willing to put up?

You'll have to ask Lawrence.

Probably sounds like you have doubts!!!!

Keith won't be at Mid-Ohio. He'll be racing at Road American with the World Challenge series that weekend. Better have a back up plan to bring to Mid-Ohio Cos.

Who ever said Keith was going to Mid Ohio? The only reason he went to Lowes and VIR last year was because Guy went. He won't be able to import his own competition this year.

Coz,

I thought Keith was a privateer and not a team Griggs member.

I'm talking about car 40, 42 and 99

Keith is like PTG. They're not owned by BMW, but get full factory support.

Who ever said Keith was going to Mid Ohio? The only reason he went to Lowes and VIR last year was because Guy went. He won't be able to import his own competition this year.

Cosmo, I think you may eat those words this year......just a hunch

Only time will tell. See you in august.

Until I decided to mow the uphill esses for VIR instead of checking the crush zone on Cunningham's rear fascia, I seem to remember catching Hoover and Videtto, passing them, and then catching Cunningham. My worst luck last year was when Griggs came to town (broken tranny, broken driver - me). I relish the opportunity to race you fellas again. If my stuff holds together, I think I'll give Videtto more than a good race. It would be alot of fun. I think some of the other cars that are in the OH/IN region now... or will be i.e. under construction... will be MORE than competitive at Mid Ohio. Bring it.

Videtto? Cunningham?

As it is, I don't think we'll be bringing a car, I'm just going on vacation. Guy's car is going drifting, and as Mark stated, Keith will be at Elkhart Lake. AIX is actually extreme out there and it's tough to compete with the motors you guys have. Even Dan's pretty mild 408 gave the little 306 a very tough time at Lowes and Lester was just gone, so the big guns would just be a slaughter.

Since we've been out twice, somebody should come out here. I'll even provide beer if you show up to Sears Point. How about if I show up to Mid Ohio with an empty trailer and bring 2 cars back with me?