EXCELLENT WORK, JOE PALUCH!

Tim Comeau

Dilly - What rules are you refering too!! The GCR's? Those are just car specs and general rules for the POC general population. I'm sure the by-laws are much more extensive. Just bear in mind we set a precident for a new clas, a championship series based on 4 events not 8, service points cut to reflect the shortend race schedule. I think the POC has been very accomodating. I would think the best you could hope for would be for them to charge "x" amount to qual and CR. But then why can't the other Orange/Red group guys just pay "x" and do that? See where it goes? It's just not taking care of us but the rest of the POC population also. What if the entire Red Group decided they wanted to save wear and tear on their expensive cars and just do a Sunday qual/race? Should they pay a full entry fee or just $60 to race? Remember the POC is giving us a chance and depending how it goes it may open the door to other new race groups. Some have been talking Spec Boxsters or Spec SC's. I think the picture may be bigger than you think!!

Showing the love!! Now get your car fixed so you can beat TC in the Enduro!!

You seem off base Eric? I'm confused. I pay an entry fee to run with POC or I pay an entry fee to run in the 944 group. Either way, I pay a fee to the POC. Where did they lose money? Where did I pay any less then any other driver in the POC? As Tim noted, we pay the base fee to run, IF we wanted the points to count towards our R12 class, we pay the Cup ace fee on top of the base fee. Again, it's to POC. Again, I've paid the same amount as any other driver racing in the Red or Orange POC group? Where's the issue? I think you guys are getting confused? The incentive from POC to get more entries, or more 944's, is offering our own run group. What else is different? You seems to forget, it's POC that financially benefits from this offer, not us as individual drivers. Don't forget, we need to make X numbers to pay the same or just slightly more than a regular POC driver. If I want to run for the POC championship and run in their class and groups, that's one less person to help cover the X dollars they want to charge for having the group. See? By forcing my hand if I want to compete in a championship, I'm going to go the POC route. That means now it costs every 944 gruop guy more money. Did you benefit? No. It's a no lose scenario for POC financially. We guys are busting our humps to make them money. Doesn't seem much to ask to allow the points to carry over to make it a little "easier" for us to help make them money. That's all.

But anyway. It's not an argument, don't get me wrong. Again, it's just my opinion. I'd love to run a huge 944 group. But, my priority is the POC 944 Championship. I can't afford both, so I have to choose my priority. That's all.

Eric, get a new head gasket and beat Tim yourself you lazy bastard!! Trying to make me do all the work.

P.Dilly.

I'm not arguing either! And I do unserstand your point. Lets just get the run group then you can ask the BoD if we can just pay the CR fee and run the Orange race.

I have the head gasket just waiting for my head! You know it takes a long time to install bigger valves. port & polish and redo the combustion chamber. Plus the twin spark plugs are a major pain!! I'll beat TC one of these days but it may take going through turn 9 at WS with my eyes closed!! or open.

Did you get your nitro yet?

If we get the run group at PIR, that would be another great opportunity to swap cars. What if I kicked all o'yalls a$$es while driving Eric's car? Without the nitro! Can it be done?

well I will donate floor space! For cheap ass' that want to save money! I am about 25 minutes from the track!

I will also be attending.. Tim and Joe why dont we get a roll call on this event?

Jason

Lets wait on the roll call till it's 100% official and I have prices. I have a feeling I may have to step up and gaurantee whatever the POC asks for money so it may be send Eric a check so he can pay the POC. (Don't worry I'll keep a spreadsheet to account for every cent!!)

Yeah, Jason. Keep that enthusiasm, spread the word, but let's wait for a posting. If it goes, we need to promote the hell out of this "Neutral 944 Event."

Do your sweet-talking stuff, Eric. Once we find out how much they want, we can start working the numbers.

I am so all over this one!!! I have trown out the "Olive" branch and said no agenda's just some 944 guys racing for the "FUN" of it. No points, no trophy's, maybe beer!! We can all dice and hang and get to know each other and have a 944 fun fest!!

See new topic!!