Ways to beat TC!!!

Spec-944#70

1. Let Joe P. drive your car!

2. Install 3.0 twin cam and don't let TC near your engine bay.

3. NOS in the roll cage.

4. Set his parking brake.

5. Have miata bump him off course.

6. Buy AMW engine.

7. Have Hooters girls deliver hot wings at staging area!

8. Tell him he has a phone call from PCNA and they want to know if he's avail for LeMans next year!

Little help guys and let be creative.

1) Loosen his wheel nuts.

2) Do his fuel load calculations. (He sucks at math).

3) Put sugar in his tank.

4) Put fire ants in his pants.

5) Stick an aligator in his trunk.

6) Tell him he's just been punk'd!

7) Have your buddy wave the checkered flag at him with 1 lap to go.

Tell him there's free beers over there.... yeah, way over there....

1. Take away his NASA entry fee incintive,

2. AWM car (clearly),

3. Pinch him as he's pinched others,

4. Put a girl on I-5, I-15, or I-215, he doesn't really care, he'll stop,

5. Drive with him in an enduro (the car really starts to smell like it's from Mexico),

6.Put a header on your car,

7. Get a spotter,

8. Put Joe (and anyone else in an) AMW car!!!!!

9. Buy an AMW engine,

10. Enjoy the victory!!

5. Drive with him in an enduro (the car really starts to smell like it's from Mexico),

Hey, I drove with him in an enduro, what are you saying? I left my deoderant at home. I'm only human.

I like number 4.

P.Dilly.

Ya know...

... I really rather not get Tim riled up with this talk.

Especially the "put Joe in your car" ones.

Thanks for nice words, but none of my wins at Willow were easy. Tim is very good competitor and rather take a low key approach. Next time Tim and I race together it will be interesting to see what happens. Tim has an edge on So cal tracks (I have only driven Willow 4 days, and never even seen Buttonwillow or Fontana) and I have an edge on Az tracks, but who will win? I don't know

I just hope to make a good race of it.

"I'd really rather not get Tim riled up with this talk."

TOO LATE..............

Like Buford Pusser--I'm bringing out my big stick........my big "red stick".

The one we call..........."Baton Rouge!"

Minimum weight

LSD

Short 5th gear

Updated/backdated suspension pieces and wheels, MAX track width allowed.

400 lb springs

Carbon kevlar pads

Fresh engine with "good" hp.

With the exception of the short 5th gear, I've had none of these Luxuries thus far.

Stand by...............

What was wrong with your old motor? You put out 134 RWHP. Is this one better? Strike a deal with AMW? Have you gone to the dark side? So it looks like you were feeling the presure from Dilly and Pete and felt you needed to kick it up a notch!! This is just great when I'm thinking I may be able to keep you guys in my sights you go ahead and leave me again!! That's it I'm installing my 3.0 from the S2!! That will show you!! You can't protest what you can't catch!!

TC we need more details!!!

Not a new engine in the Convict car. The new red car. This is the third chassis now owned and operated by a little outfit in San Diego known to the State of California as:

Comeau Racing Enterprises, Inc.

Come out to Willow and I'll introduce you to "Baton Rouge." Might even let you drive it!

I am working on getting there for the Enduro. What time does it start? I have a wedding to attend. Not even family!!! I know the Enduro is at night so I'm hoping it doesn't start till 7 or 8pm.

Last time I saw her she wasn't!! DOH!!!!

(Sorry couldn't resist!!!)

Please no flames

You mean when she was un-strappin' after finishing with you?

Oh yeah that is Tom Stone's old car.

Tim... does that car meet the stock track width rules we were working on?

FYI...

Cookies on 87 suspsension = out of spec ;D

Limited slip = not much difference at Willow. Lack of one never slowed my down on bit

The POC rules include the common sense, cheap, maximum stock track width rule.

As of yet, The NASA rules are under the update/backdate rule. STILL! The new thinking in stock track width hasn't reached the powers that be. Then they'll need to allow some time for announcement and implementation....

Here comes Baton Rouge.......I'm lookin' for 1:34's at Willow!

What's wheel spin? Our caes don't make enough HP to loose traction. Noe my 951 with 350RWHP that could break the rear wheels loose!! Tim if you start doing 1:34's or less then the POC will be wondering why they gave us our own class. A 1:34 would be competitive in R7.

Problem is, he wont do 1:34's in traffic. That's where the 911 will win R7. That's why we need our own class. A 1:34 is momentum times. Anyway, I think tim is on drugs. 1:34, I told you he's bad a math. 1:38's if ya lucky Timmee!!!! Unless it's a CHEATER car??????

Arrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!!

Dilly he did a 1:36.9 in his 924S. I agree about the traffic especially since CW's 911SC should be able to do 1:32!! Not with him driving it but maybe Kevin Roush. And TC why is "Baton Rouge" so much better than the "Prison" car? Joe P. get your car ready because if PIR happens TC will led a lesson taught!!

Dilly he did a 1:36.9 in his 924S.

I think it's less wind drag in the 924S. That's why he got it! It counter balances the wind coming out his a... mouth.

Hmm

1:36.9 was Tim's Glory Lap..

Has he run anything else in the 1:36's or low 1:37?

Remember also that in high temps the cars will run slower. I don't expect anything other than a low 1:38 to high 1:37. Now endro times may be better if the air temp cools and Tim still presses hard, but in an enduro there is traffic, darkness, and endro fuel loads that conspire against you.

PS... Tom's car is a solid one, but no super car.

A word on rules.

Reason we are adjusting track width is that it is very hard to acheive a width greater than stock for early cars. Late offset cars can try to fit early wheels. Early offset cars need spacers (not legal now) or to update to late suspension. Certialy possible, but very costly for some that really should limited. Much simpler just to have the track width be max stock. Remember intent is equal cars and where there are differences between cars our rules shoud attempt to equalized the differences in the safest ,easiest most effective way.

PS...

Is Dan not getting rules updated or what? I know we were farting around with these months ago.