Hyperfest at Infineon Raceway!!

Brian L.

• Members

Looks like this year Hyper-fest will actually make it to Infineon. After last years disappointment I am really excited to what kind of crowd shows up for this event. Who's all coming, any socal guys. I want another shot at you after having to go to your track . What about any Team Continental guys, anyone planning on making the hual down from Oregon. It is going to be a long month!

I think you can count on a couple of us NW guys coming down. I for one am looking forward to it more and more. We are already in process of making plans for the trip down.

Most likely, a couple H4 and one H5 car.

Things are always changing, we will see!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I am sorry to announce that the PacNW guys won't be making the trip down anymore. There are several of the racers in the middle of tight battles up there. Unfortunately, not all of those guys can afford the expense of coming down. That means that if a fellow comes down to run with us....& his competitor doesn't.....

Anyway, our friends from OR & WA are going to try for next year.

Good Luck up there boys!

Mike

"Things change, we will see" Ouch, I didn't really mean it at the time.

I am disappointed and a little embarassed we are not making it down.

One person backs out and it kinda of snow balled (all different kind of reasons). The original plan was to go down and race other Honda racers. The best time to do this would be during a N/S Cali. HC crossover. So, the plan now is to come down during a cross over. Hopefully Thundershill next May. Once again we will see!

• Members

There was a crossover planned at T-hill this year but to many socal guys complained about the drive. It is like seven hours for them to go to t-hill but only 3 for us to go to Buttenwillow. I doubt that they will schedule another crossover at t-hill next year since this years failed.

Actually, Ryan & I have discussed crossover events. We agree that they are both fun & provide great competition. We also think that they are great for the series. We are planning on having some next year. Hopefully, the schedules work out.

I'll finally be there, in fact I already signed up. We finally got the car running well and tested it (finally have VTEC). Its been a frustrating year. I wish I could have made all the event with you guys like we planned. Anyway, who else is going to be running H1? Andrie,Tom L anyone?

O ya congrats to Brain L on his purchase of Gary S WRX. It was a steal for that price. Good luck in USTCC next year.

Have a crossover at Laguna Seca and I bet you'll get a good crowd. I would drive for that one.

Bob Henderson

H4

I would put a muffler on my car for that!

Brent,

Glad to hear you are coming out. Andre is suppose to be there. He is trying to hammer out the last details on his new car. I am not sure about Tom. I think he will run on Sat. with us & USTCC on Sunday.

this is probably the best place for me to ask a couple questions. I've just purchased an 04 Civic Si. I'm wanting to come do some of the HPDE events NASA puts on. Is anyone running the latest Si's? Also, any pre and post event service tips you guys could offer would be much appreciated. I'm sure mod's will come soon enough on my car, but honestly the car itself kinda exhausted my checkbook for the moment. I'm dyin to get this baby on a track though.

hey,

i am a newbie so dont hate, but i am thinking about geting into this and i would like to go to the Infineon race to see what its all like. is there tickets or do u just show up to watch?

yo 93 hatch,

This is mike from GOTO:Racing. We run two H4 cars, a teg and a del sol, and a USTCC WRX. We'll be at infinion on sunday. Feel free to cruise by and get some of you questions answered. Our hondas are Black white and red and the WRX is Subie blue. And you can't miss the big green endevour motorhome. See ya there.

ofoSiguy,

I will be running K20 powered 1999 Civic Si. The car is almost done. I'm hopefull I'll make the event. Maybe without testing, so it will be interesting.

this is probably the best place for me to ask a couple questions. I've just purchased an 04 Civic Si. I'm wanting to come do some of the HPDE events NASA puts on. Is anyone running the latest Si's? Also, any pre and post event service tips you guys could offer would be much appreciated. I'm sure mod's will come soon enough on my car, but honestly the car itself kinda exhausted my checkbook for the moment. I'm dyin to get this baby on a track though. icon_twisted.gif

I took my 350Z to an HPDE in stock form and the only thing I had trouble with was brakes. Granted, the Si is a little lighter and probably won't be going as fast on the straights, but you might want to think about some D0T4 or DOT5 fluid and beefier pads. I cooked the stock brake fluid pretty good and I had to throw away the set of stock Brembo pads when I got home because there were literally chunks missing out of them.

- Scott

Andre,

Stop surfing & work on the car.

allright.....alright......

Andrie,

do you have pics of the car?

I might be there, but as of right now I doubt it. I haven't touched the car since the world challenge weekend at infineon.

jonathan

#47 WC HC

This is a sneak peak of the car

normal_08-27-04%20018.jpg

Jon, would you email me at andrie"at"gmail"dot"com I have a few things I like to discuss with you.

Edited by Guest

This is a sneak peak of the car

normal_08-20-04%20001.jpg

Jon, would you email me at andrie"at"gmail"dot"com I have a few things I like to discuss with you.

cool car. that's a CRAZY front splitter!!!

you've got mail