Hyperfest at Infineon Raceway!!

Brian L.

The Splitter is Prima Racing own design. The rest of the work mostly done in partnership with RedZone Performance.

The splitter is exactly 1.5" longer than the most front of the nose. Took a while measuring them with a plumb and so forth.

Yes, I went with the Sedan because I got a smoking deal. Edo is wrong, I don't want to go as fast as Varo, I want to be faster

Tom,

all this made possible because of the hard work of our partners. Comptech, RedZone, SRO Magazine, and DB autobody.

I will forward this to varo hell be happy. More cometition.

Edo is wrong, I don't want to go as fast as Varo, I want to be faster

How many H1 drivers will be there? So far it looks like only me and Tom. Brent, Jon, are you guys going to be there?

It's a hyperfest weekend so we should get some coverage, no?

Just doing head count if it is worth for me to trash around to make this race.

Andre,

I saw Brent @ the track today. His car is looking good with a new paint job & grafics (sp?). Best of all, it looked good on the track!! He told me he will be there.

BTW, Brian Lock looked good too. It is just a shame that he was there in a Suby.

• Members

Man was that thing fun to drive, I can't wait for next week. Subaru's ROCK!

I still love my Acura though, my dad will treat it well in H4 I am sure.

YES!!! Poor, Poor, me and so the saga continues. The test day last Friday went really well until my last run right after I talked to Mike Q. I went out to heat cycle my new shaved RA1, all was well until the 3rd lap coming out of the turn 7 the car started to run on only 3 cylinders and smoke started coming out the exhaust. When we got it home we tore the head off of it and it looks like we burned up some values in cylinder 1. We still don’t know why it happened? We are going to try to start it with a new head tonight. If it works we’ll be there this weekend.

Brent,

Any update on you motor?

A thought....if you just burned one cylinder, double check that the distributor bearing and/or gear isn't damaged. If they are, that could cause irratic timing which could only be affecting the one cylinder.