Steaks and Brew "Catered Event" Sat. night

116svvh

UPDATE 9/3/08

Saturday night Steak Out. Price per person is $25.00. This includes the steak, beer and his costs in getting everything there and set up. I am negotiating the side dishes (potato/slaw/rolls) and will likely work a deal if enough sign up ahead of time. http://www.sciotoribber.com

Now, so I don't get stuck with the cost, what I propose is for people to paypal me their orders. I need to get a minimum of 30 to do this. My paypal is [email protected]

DEADLINE is 5:00 p.m. Thursday, September 11, 2008

Please note, at this time I am NOT planning on telling him to bring extras. At no time will we allow people without a wristband to drink the beer or eat the food. I don't want people who paid to get shorted or left out. Fair enough?

BTW, Mark, if you can, could you please email the GTS, 944cup/supercup, Spec E-30 participants and send them to this thread.

Edited by Guest

Definitely in; will get back to you with a total #. Also, the new trackside grill came through its shakedown run very nicely over this past weekend and can be made available if needed...

Thank you John. I was just on the phone this morning with GFS, one of my purveyors, trying to alleviate some problems by \getting steaks delivered to Mid Ohio, which is also one of GFS customers. I can erase all this, because this accounts for the cooking, and that is something I was not eager to get involved with.

Two for us (2) Possibly more for crew (4) which I will let you know ASAP

Now, any of you clients wish to chip in and provide steaks for Steinel's crew and Eric, probably around 8 or so. Let me know.

new post to bump it above the video thread

Actually, the real reason I write is to see if anyone will have unspoken for / extra crew passes my wifey and I can use since we are going to hang out most of the weekend. Yeah I know, I am cheap.

John,

We're in, paypal-ing the money to you now. Thank you very much for setting this up, we've always appreciated the effort you put in on the "steakouts!"

I don't know how many passes we get, but if I have extras (Esther will be there, as always) you are welcome to them.

Chris

new post to bump it above the video thread

Actually, the real reason I write is to see if anyone will have unspoken for / extra crew passes my wifey and I can use since we are going to hang out most of the weekend. Yeah I know, I am cheap.

Paypal funds have been sent for Karl Troy and my son Michael.

Karl

Hey John, you are THE MAN!!

Sorry, JUST caught this post and the one about our video production - wow, GTS is apparently stepping it up a notch this year, good to hear...should be fun.

Count me in for TWO, as I will have Jason, my faithful "crew" guy with me again this year - I was able to convince the girlfriend that the Nationals is no place for someone that can't turn wrenches. ...once again.

Look forward to seeing you all...let's get it on!

...in a RACER sense of the phrase, that is.

Once again, thanks, John, for making this happen - and to everyone for more of that camaraderie that makes GTS such a great bunch of people to go racing with!!!

As of 9:40 a.m. 9/11/08, I have 79 orders paid. Obviously, some have ordered more than one. If you have sent money and are not on the list below, please let me know. I am going to get Pilsner as the beer. Susan and I had the Scotch Ale last night and after two, I felt like I had six. While it was very tasty, I think the alcohol content is too high for the night before the big race.

Charles Stickley (1)

Ryan Osieki (7)

Jim Ginter (1)

Jim Child (1)

Michael Gershanok (3) *

Korey Deason (1)

Linda Kuhns (2)

Mike Mallais (1) *

Cris Brady (1)

Derek Schwarz (4) *

Jean-Pierre Verbunt (3)

Mark Barr (3)

Jamie Frauenberg (1)

Norm Goldrich (2)

Ed Baus (3)

Eric Wong (1)

Kevin Deason (2)

Carl Picelle (9)

Christian Cook (3)

Sean Tillinghast (2)

Sacha Clark (6)

Bill Comat (2)

Jeff Curtis (2)

Karl Troy (2)

Walead Hessami (1)

Chris Streit (2)

Michael Dayton (10)

Scott Berkowitz (1)

John Haas (2)

Edited by Guest

I got tickets to give out. I figured the last thing people needed for the weekend was another wristband. I plan on being up there friday evening and will look everyone up. I am not racing so I'll have plenty of time to walk around. If I don't find you, find me. I think I will be bringing a buddy's pop up camper so I'll stick out like a sore thumb. Somebody save me a place in or near the compound.

I'll update totals above for those who want to make sure they are on the list. Keep in mind I did not list numbers per payor, just payors.

I just paypal'd for 2 tickets..

Thanks for arranging.

I used to run GSTU - since that group no longer exists I run SU.

But hope we still can come

Who knows I may end up running GTS3 in the future

See you there..

Norm

John

I just paypalled you for 3. Myself, Joe Casella and his son. Joe is the Northeast Region NASA Director and he is the Race Director for GTS at the Championships this week. Thanks for putting this together.