Infineon 23-24

BrianZ

i thought you didn't want to run on sat huh andrie? Guess the sun popped out just in time for you guys on sat. Did you guys have a nice dry track for sunday . oh, and going 3 wide on T4?!?!?! my god, you guys are nuts!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrianZ

• civicrr

• mikeski38

• Ron Carroll

Had a great start on Sunday & gained 2 places by T2. Battled the whole race with Brian Z. Many lead changes with two wide racing into T1, T4, T7, T10 & T11. Once we even went 3 wide while passing a Miata in T4. Anyway, I blew the last turn of the race & he took 3rd with me 4th. Even though he beat me, it was a great race.

Yea Mike that was the best race of the weekend, glad I was in the stands to see it, if I had been on track I never would have seen you guys battle it out.

Got Donna's car torn apart today it's not as bad as it looked, both front sub frames and the core support are shot, we got the fender support straigtend out. Rear lower control arm mount is pushed in and we will have to pull that out. Should have it all back together in a week or so.

Hey Mike L. did something happen to your dad's trans? If I can help let me know..

Edited by Guest

Hey Mike L. did something happen to your dad's trans? If I can help let me know..

I asked that too. Derek noticed that the car didn't sound quite right.

BTW, there are some mistakes on the 'mylaps' site about Sunday's race. I have a email into Dave B., the time/scoring chief.

Guess I should have brought the darn bungie cord, huh?

PS Glad to hear Donna's car isn't too bad off. I hope to do better @ Thill. I want a full field to battle with!! BTW, Donna took off without her Toyo Bucks from her Sunday win. Can I drop them with you Ron?

sounds like a fun weekend, sucks that i missed it. worked on somethings for the car, but didn't really get anything finished.

itaintegra52- i saw you on friday towing the car on hwy50 right by foslom blvd

Survived the race of attrition on Sat & took 3rd. Was with the leaders but spun off. Got back up....& spun off. Sucks when the track has standing water & you choose shavers.

Had a great start on Sunday & gained 2 places by T2. Battled the whole race with Brian Z. Many lead changes with two wide racing into T1, T4, T7, T10 & T11. Once we even went 3 wide while passing a Miata in T4. Anyway, I blew the last turn of the race & he took 3rd with me 4th. Even though he beat me, it was a great race.

Mike you summed it up. Sundays race was cool.. I can't wait until I get to try my car with the exhaust uncorked.. (Got back flagged sunday with my open system, had to put on the stock muffler)

Got Donna's car torn apart today it's not as bad as it looked, both front sub frames and the core support are shot, we got the fender support straigtend out. Rear lower control arm mount is pused in and we will have to pull that out. Should have it all back together in a week or so. ---..

Glad to hear her car is repairable..

Hurry ron, fix her grocery runner ASAP. See might be possible to catch in that ol' thing.

LOL.......... but we might be building her an Integra for next year, so I guess we should enjoy it while we can.

i thought you didn't want to run on sat huh andrie? Guess the sun popped out just in time for you guys on sat. Did you guys have a nice dry track for sunday . oh, and going 3 wide on T4?!?!?! my god, you guys are nuts!

The sun popped out only to dissapeared again and the rain came down pouring 15 min before the race. We scrambled to change to wet setup which proved to be worthwhile

man i bet that miata was like WTF?!?!?!

Actually, she was trying to point me by. I went as soon as it was clear but Brian came too! I was trying to get around the corner without getting turned down on by the miata or turning down on Brian.

I think we pulled it off..

was that an ok move? I just was not going to let you get away. I kept remebering what you said to me last time "don't give up your line so easy"

It was a great move. If you had timed it just a bit earlier, you could have closed me out.

On the other hand, you gotta weigh the risk vs. the reward. It could have been bad for all three if one of us had reacted badly.

It was a great move. If you had timed it just a bit earlier, you could have closed me out.

On the other hand, you gotta weigh the risk vs. the reward. It could have been bad for all three if one of us had reacted badly.

true..

I felt comfortable going under you into the turn. I had done it so many times I felt you could hadle it.

WOW! That was the coolest race I have ever seen! I really liked the part where Brian Z didn't show the ending. Quan...good work to keep you car out of the wall in 11, and was that the rev limiter I heard? I thought you were breaking in that motor for the 25?

Nice work Z! Man, from your car you sure can see all the mistakes I made. Note to self: Driving the mirrors is not good.

BTW, the Grappling Hook Deployment Device is coming along nicely.

i'll make the next one better.. with a real ending..

If we can get more in-car footage together I can put that in too..

I would like to make it profile the drivers and promote the sponcers better too. I would be cool to get some sort of field picture too.. just a bunch of random thoughts