Infineon 23-24

BrianZ

sounds great! I'm working on getting a decent camera so my in car will be worth viewing on an entertainment level as well.

you just need to slow down and hang out with us in third.. lol

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrianZ

• civicrr

• mikeski38

• Ron Carroll

Brian Z, I will let you have my video from the next race, oh yea all you will see is H1 cars in mine so that my not work.

Might see me in the mirror using the Grappling Hook

Brian Z, I will let you have my video from the next race, oh yea all you will see is H1 cars in mine so that my not work.

any any all footage that is given to me will be used! even if you lap me.

Just finished watching the video. Great battle. But Mike, you were all over the road. Particularly on the esses and T-11.

What kind of camera settings do you use? Both of the in car camera gets dark and bright throughout the video.

Brian, get a steering wheel will ya. I bet it will get you about .5 sec faster

Edited by Guest

Might see me in the mirror using the Grappling Hook

PLEASE get that on tape! that would be a somthing to see!

Yea, when I crack the whip on him in T1 and he ends up on top of the hill.

Just finished watching the video. Great battle. But Mike, you were all over the road. Particularly on the esses and T-11.

Yeah, I suck. Amazing to me just how many mistakes I was making. Derek had a few choice words for me after watching the video.

Yeah, I suck. Amazing to me just how many mistakes I was making. Derek had a few choice words for me after watching the video.

don't worrie.. I seem to have that effect on people when I'm behind them..

ouch...

Funny though, I didn't see the del sol much in that video. Hmmmmm, I wonder were it was...

Hmmm, IIRC, it checked out since Z & I were screwing around with each other so much.

Don't worry, we will have something for you @ Thil

I can hardly wait to race you guys . I loved it when Brian passed Mike and pounded on his steering wheel he was so pleased with himself

I was also pleased to see Brian taking the double apex in T7 -- I bet there were a lot of guys surprised to see the red Civic ambushing, er, sneaking past them, there in the HPDE3/4 group that weekend ! That would have been moi

Someone needs to find a camera w/a super wide-angle lens -- or multiple cameras for multiple angles -- so we can see what the other cars are doing while we are 2 or more wide in the corners But then we would need a video editor so we didn't lose any track time while we were messing around w/tapes

I can hardly wait to race you guys . I loved it when Brian passed Mike and pounded on his steering wheel he was so pleased with himself

I was also pleased to see Brian taking the double apex in T7 -- I bet there were a lot of guys surprised to see the red Civic ambushing, er, sneaking past them, there in the HPDE3/4 group that weekend ! That would have been moi

Someone needs to find a camera w/a super wide-angle lens -- or multiple cameras for multiple angles -- so we can see what the other cars are doing while we are 2 or more wide in the corners But then we would need a video editor so we didn't lose any track time while we were messing around w/tapes

I was beating my steering wheel becouse I missed a shift. I knew that mike had the power and was sure he would beat me to T1. I was so pissed, but I said forget about it and get past him again.

I have a wide angle lens (0.6) already.. I am working on a mirror for the camera to see what it going on behind me. I'm just haveing a hard time were to put it were it does not block my vision. I have seen people with mutiplexers in there car with 4 camera. I just don't have the budjet for that.

those cone cam's are tight, but they are alot of $$$$. brian if you want, i can bring 2 camera's to T-hill. only thing is i only have 1 mount.