• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeski38

• BrianZ

• slammed_93_hatch

• ek_brandon

The sol and the suby are for sure, my dad is still trying to find a third gear shift fork for the teg.

what about your favorite place? or the honda junkyard in the sac area ?

actually, the problem is that they don't make that part anymore, there isn't anymore stock & there isn't a superceded part.

I thought that he had found a tranny?

I will be there, and we will have Donna's car done so she will be there also.

I talked to steve yesterday and the part that is bad should be able to be repaired.

I'll be there in the HPDE3/4 group on Saturday only .

Jimmy, bring your helmet and enough $$$ for a passenger wristband and -- if you don't mind going slow in the straights -- I'll give you a ride

I have a better idea andrie...BUILD AN H4 CAR!

Shoot, we have not even get the H1 car back and running again. Still undecided on the axle as I don't want this to happen again. It was a brand new axle, only on the second race.

How bout letting me drive for 1 day

I might be able to help with suspension setup.

Hmmmm, let me know if you really want to drive 1 day. I'm in financial distress so if you want to run with me next weekend, I would consider it.

Also this way I could get you hooked on H4. You could build a car for cheap to run with us in nor cal and run your H1 down south. You could have one ready for next season no problem. I think I have brent convinced to switch.

Mike,

what's your email. Or shoot me an email at andrie"at"gmail"dot"com

Brent just had bad luck with his engine. He had been running stock engine and still has problem. Maybe the problem is not the engine, but the wiring or something else. Got to trace the problem to fix it, not change the engine to H4

Brent, don't do it!!!!

My email is [email protected].

Brent, H4 H4 H4 H4!!!!!! Don't let Andrie temped you. H1 is not stronger, just more seductive, once you start down the H1 path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

The big problem with H1 for the budget minded racer, is that a running car won't make you competative. The rules are written so a few extra $ can go into an H1 car and make it fast. $ doesn't make H4 cars fast, just expencive. Any H4 car that runs, can be competative.

Im serously thinking aobut buying an 92-95 SOHC VTEC and changing everything over to "si" spec's. its hard as FUCK to find a short block. ONly thing is Im feeling pretty strong about rebuilding ANY motor i buy after this last one let loose on me.

Then again, i dunno DOHC VTEC is WAY to much fun, to just toss out the window

It's fixed I'll be there so everyone just moved down one place in the finish.

Dream on buddy!! You boys WILL BE SPANKED!! I think all you will see is "passed by a chic" sticker in a blur!!

Dream on buddy!! You boys WILL BE SPANKED!! I think all you will see is "passed by a chic" sticker in a blur!!

Do you think she meant "chic" or do you think she really meant "chick" and just does not remember any of her French lessons from high school -- or high society ?

Hey donna! Nice screen name. Glad to hear your car is up and running. I visited my new place of work the other day and saw the ol' grocery runner, it looked pretty good.

There is a possibility that Andrie will be driving my del sol on sunday. Make sure he has fun so he will dump those H1 money pits and come race an affordable car.

Yea, it will be a blur as I blow past you.

Do you think she meant "chic" or do you think she really meant "chick" and just does not remember any of her French lessons from high school -- or high society ?

Chic:adj. cleverly stylish:smart,currently fashionable!! You know, I've tried to find a drivers nomex suit in a dress and driving shoes in high heel pumps, but I can't find them!!!