Thunder hill roll call

BrianZ

Hey donna! Nice screen name. Glad to hear your car is up and running. I visited my new place of work the other day and saw the ol' grocery runner, it looked pretty good.

There is a possibility that Andrie will be driving my del sol on sunday. Make sure he has fun so he will dump those H1 money pits and come race an affordable car.

I would love to play with Andrie and all the boys!! That's what makes this fun!! Yeah, Ron is working a miracle on the ol' grocery runner. Maybe an Intrega next season??

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeski38

• BrianZ

• slammed_93_hatch

• ek_brandon

Dream on buddy!! You boys WILL BE SPANKED!! I think all you will see is "passed by a chic" sticker in a blur!!

Yea, it will be a blur as I blow past you.

hummm........!!!

Dream on buddy!! You boys WILL BE SPANKED!! I think all you will see is "passed by a chic" sticker in a blur!!

Yea, it will be a blur as I blow past you.

hummm........!!!

You might ask Mike if he has another grappling hook.......

It's fixed I'll be there so everyone just moved down one place in the finish.

Do you think she meant "chic" or do you think she really meant "chick" and just does not remember any of her French lessons from high school -- or high society ?

Chic:adj. cleverly stylish:smart,currently fashionable!! You know, I've tried to find a drivers nomex suit in a dress and driving shoes in high heel pumps, but I can't find them!!!

Well then, since an adjective describes something as "cleverly stylish," it would be "chic grocery runner..."

How can I read that when I'm in front of you?

Brian, she'll have to do like the ambulances do: write it so you can read it in your rearview mirror and put it on her front bumper

Brian, she'll have to do like the ambulances do: write it so you can read it in your rearview mirror and put it on her front bumper

LOL so what fantasy world are you guys living in.....LOL the only time that would work is if she was lapping us.... well maybe just some of YOU......

So here is the real smack..........

While you guys are sitting home, talking smack and playing your video games, I will be racing at Thunder Hill all this weekend....... leaving right now....... have fun talking.............

So here is the real smack..........

While you guys are sitting home, talking smack and playing your video games, I will be racing at Thunder Hill all this weekend....... leaving right now....... have fun talking.............

Well.. I'll be at work, making the money so I can go next week...

wait, that does not sound like good smack talk

IM COMING!!! but with out a track car... so if anyone wants to take me for some rides around t hill to kinda learn the track, that would be sweet. hopefully in january my car will be finished...

i just got my heads out of the machine shop. and im going to replace my rings and bearings and syncros wihile im at it. and since everything is pullled out right now, im changing the inside color to white, and painting under the hood to match....

errttt glad to see another H4 car coming along. I offically will join the ranks as soon as some one picks up all my other stuff.

edit- is anyone practicing tomarow??

i get out of school at 1 and im gona be bored

The Locks will be there early. Lepper will be there early. I plan on being there for afternoon testing. Thawley should be there tomorrow. I think Ron will be there for the afternoon.

I will be there late afternoon, got Donna's car done last night so she will be there also. Saturday Bobcat is test drving my car so we might be building him a teg for next year also..........cus he will love my car.

Save Donna and I a spot please.

See ya at the track