Honda Challenge website

NASA Jim

alright Attention ALL SoCal RACERS.

I need pictures of your car, i received pictures from Edik and Rick, but i need pictures from the rest

NorCal guys, everyone should be up, and all the updates made.

From now on Updates will be done once a week on fridays, but all info must be in on that thursday

I need pictures of your car, i received pictures from Edik and Rick, but i need pictures from the rest

From now on Updates will be done once a week on fridays, but all info must be in on that thursday

Jimmy why not put up the profiles of WCHC drivers whom have submitted their profiles?

THANX

Did you send it over to Jimmy? He has posted our stuff on the webpage. If he didn't do yours, maybe it didn't make it to him. Resend?

I should point out that he is starting from scratch so if it was on the old site, you will need to resend him info most likely.

Jimmy why not put up the profiles of WCHC drivers whom have submitted their profiles?

THANX

I think that is what he is doing. The norcal drivers are not complete either. We still have Donna, Brent Berstch, Lepper, Sharp.

I think we should pressure these people so we can have complete list. Otherwise it looks like we only have few competitors. It should be made requirement for HC drivers.

I think that is what he is doing. The norcal drivers are not complete either. We still have Donna, Brent Berstch, Lepper, Sharp.

I think we should pressure these people so we can have complete list. Otherwise it looks like we only have few competitors. It should be made requirement for HC drivers.

I was waiting for more SoCal guys to send in there pictures, Edik's is the only one i have, but i decide to send them off and have them posted, figuring maybe it will motivate people to get me there pictures.

Ron was going to get me Donna's, Brent just got me his and it should be up soon, didn't know lepper drove ill get it from him, and i don't know how to get ahold of sharp.

If people aren't on Here or Yahoo groups i have no way of getting ahold of them

I have most of the pics of Socal guys from the previous website. The only one I didn't have is Jonathan Meris. Most likely if you are a Socal guy, I have your pic, but if you aren't up there we don't have your info so send it to Jimmy.

All the info Jimmy has sent me has been posted since I wanted to get the Socal guys up, too.

What about AZ, Midwest and EC guys? Profiles anyone?

http://www.hondachallenge.com/profiles/index.html

Not sure who would be the best to handle the MWHC stuff, as we're not sure who our series director is now and not sure that the RD would like to handle this stuff as we usually only get 3-4 HC racers per weekend. This is why I'm planning on competing in the ECHC next season. Any ideas?

Sam Myers

2004 MWHC H5 Champion

any one can do it, im not a NASA employe or even an HC racer, yet.

If you could collect the Info from the guys and send it on over that would be great. You guys kinda lost some of your racers after 04. team tolite lost 2 members also

Jimmy,

I wonder you can just put the name of other competitors that has not given you their bio yet. Like in NorCal H1, we still have Tom Lepper, Patric Sharp, Clyde Flewellen. I hope I didn't forget anyone. Just put the name out, without any link to the bio yet.

while not a bad idea, i think they need to get there but in gear and get the info out. Also maybe some of these guys at least in the NC region raced once and don't plan on doing it again. Im not sure.

Maybe jim could get there email addresses and i ould send them one

If you could collect the Info from the guys and send it on over that would be great. You guys kinda lost some of your racers after 04. team tolite lost 2 members also

I'm in the process of doing this, as I've sent an email to our RD and requested email addresses of anyone who raced in HC with us this past year. Hopefully he will get back to me with this promptly, and I can contact these individuals and get their information so I can forward it on to you.

And yes, we did lose some racers when Team Toilet lost 2 members. Hopefully the emergence of the new Midwest Region will bring some new HC racers to our area.

Sam

2004 MWHC H5 Champion

Hi Guys,

I sent my profile and instructed the Az guys to send their bio's to the profile coordinater Jimmy Chilcott. ..hopefully we will be up soon.

I'm also looking for someone to take some digital pic's of HC during the race on Jan 8/9 at PIR.

Please PM........

Paul

AZ HC