944 Spec videos from #999

cbuzz

That is such a cool picture.

The amazing thing is when you watch my video of T1 from my car it looks like I am going to get to T1 second. Then Joe goes by as well as Steve and a couple of others. Just too narrow of a view with in car cameras. I might check the Sony sight to see if a wide angle lens is available.

It is obvious from the pic that I am not in the front row. :-0

Charlie, get the Sony wide angle adapter. It looks like you camera takes a 30mm filter so this one should fit:

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-VCL-0630X-DCR-HC96-DCR-DVD105-Camcorders/dp/B0007WM298/ref=dp_cp_ob_p_title_1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just check the front of the lens for what size it really is and confirm it is threaded.

Thanks Steve, it does not list my camera in the ad but I am sure Sony makes one for it. I have the DCR-DVD810. I will check the Sony site to get part number. My lens is threaded so should not be an issue. At $25 that is an easy decision to make.

Guys, I tried the mini DV taping route , but the camera failed due to vibration after a season and a half? Now I have a flash card system by Chase Cam.

Inter-regional smack talk?

Well, consider this. The black 944, which I was racing and had just sold, was used to beat Jim Foxx the last 2 times we raced together (Willow, Buttonwillow) and it was used to run down Charlie Buzzetti at Willow Springs, but ran out of time to make any pass attempts.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda?

I wonder how things would have been different if I had brought the black 944 to Nationals? My bad........

I'm not complaining, but it sure makes me wonder.....

Nationals was a ton of work, but it was a fantastic event overall. I had a great dice with Jim Richmond and brought the new 924S home in one piece. That's a win.

But, next year....

I am 100% completely unbeatable until the next event

Then there is a chance I can be beat. Literally!!! hahahahaha

Not 100% sure I will be at BW. I have 3 races in 3 weekends in Oct. but will have to drop one most likely. Still working on getting to a POC event at BW Oct 17-18. It's possible that I will make all three if the Albacore fishing sucks on the Central Coast.

I am definetly going to the Nasa Nor Cal race at Infineon (Nov 23-25). Infineon is a great track and Rick and Jim both want another chance to beat me there.

So what you say now?