Nationals race now showing on http://www.speedcasttv.com/#

Norman#99

Weston's Video compilation really shows how much racing there was.

What is interesting is that what is up on speedcastTV right now is shadow of what they have coverage of. They had an in-car camera in Rick Lofgren's car. Seems like Rick had a personal camera too and Weston used that to great effect. Seems like speedcast has that and should edit some of that great battle in to the final production.

Charlie,

I'm not so worried anymore about our class going the way of Spec Mee-ahz-duh. We have enough of a strong culture and leadership going that we can root out the bums and idiots with the wrong attitudes.

Besides, everyone knows that spec miatas are for chics!

WE DRIVE MANLY-MAN PORSCHES!!!!

Sorry about the poor commentary. I only had 12 driver profiles. I was suppose to be in the Miller broadcast room with all the camera moniters, but their computer melted down on Friday. So Speedcast put a 13 inch tv in the announce booth. I could not see the car numbers until the car was centered in the small ass tv screen. I also did not have a moniters for the running order. Both John Lindsey and myself had to peer across the other side of the room to see the moniter. Sadly I really do not know any drivers in 944. I had the same thing for HC but know most of them. I truly am sorry. I would have loved to have someone I can bounce stuff off like when John and Dave where helping me. I would like a chance to redo the airing and have already spoke to Clark at Speedcast. He said it was no problem. I would like if you are on the broadcast to send me an email with yourinfo and sponsors and such. I will write the whole script for the episode before the over dub it. Would anyone like to help with the voice over.

Once again I am sorry but I will make it right.

Jeff

Hey Jeff, thanks for the explanation, that makes sense on your part. I will only speak for myself, after watching several times, I still laugh pretty hard with the name changes, sounds like you were sent to work with the wrong tools, nobody died or anything serious like that, so I don't think it's the end of the world.

Weston put alot of time into puting some great footage together and since Rick and I had the speedcast camera's in our cars there is some good stuff on those as well that he didn't use for fear of infringement issues with speedcast. I personally have no issues if you want to re-do it, but our fearless leaders (regional directors) should make that choice.

Sorry you had such a hard time trying to fugure 34 cars out and thank you for the offer to make it rite,

Cheers

Jeff,

Thanks for jumping on here with the rest of the story. As I said in my prior posts, I'd be happy to contribute to identifying cars/drivers, etc., or even helping with the voice over.

I hope you had a chance to see Weston's compilation video. It's another important marketing tool for us in the class.

In any case, everything should be better next year, and thanks again for talking to us about it.

TC

Jeff, I gotta ask this question. Do you know my brother Mike Buzzetti? Or was John filling you in with that info?

You were calling me Mike Buzzetti and then mentioned we were brothers. Mike used to race with SCCA Cal- Club and SCCA Pro in Speedvision Touring Car. We had a great laugh over it and were just wondering if we knew you.

Thanks for doing your best with not much to work with.

John wasn't in the booth for the 944 race. I wish he was. I know Mike from world challenge. My dad is Tom Lepper. I have done some world challenge races as well. Currently doing tv and announcing and not much racing. Still do Koni Challenge when I can afford it.

wow,

Trying to read car numbers on a 13" TV... In that case you did alot better than I could have done.

Our 944's all the look the same to the untrained eye so it is easy to get them mixed up. Plus with all the changes for position many during the lap I am sure it makes it even harder.

Some info on me.

Josef Paluch (Joe Paluch) - Car #94 Red/White

Sponsors: Two Sisters Jewelry Boutique, Gina Marie Paper Designs

Hometown: Anthem, Az

Info: Nationals was the car's (and my) 104th race. First Nationals ever. Car built at home and maintained at home. First track run for the car 2001, First race 2002. 3rd 944-spec car built. 2006 Az Region Champion

Crew Chief : "Papa Joe" Paluch (my father)

Now that makes sense. We do not know each other but I have heard your name as well as your Dad's.

I will fill Mike in, he will get a kick out of that.

Thanks for doing all you could with limited resources.