GTS drivers for 2010

maxxfish

I hope everyone's enjoying their off-season, and getting their cars ready (faster!) for next year!

I know not everyone that runs in GTS visits this forum, but I'd love to get an idea of who/what/where is running in 2010. Lot's of people are out of the game (damn $$$), moving to a different class/series, running in a different region, etc. It would be great to know who I'll be running with, and how many cars I'll be up against, in a particular region.

Please list your class, home region, and any other regions regions you plan on running with. I'll start...!

Max Fischer, E46 M3, GTS-4. Home region: Mid-Atlantic. Guest region: Southeast (and maybe a trip to Mid-Ohio, too!)

Thanks! Max

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RSCoupe

• zo6raptor

• timmmy

• coloradobob

Mark Siggelkow, Audi Coupe Quattro, GTS-4/5. Home region: Mid-West. Guest region: Great Lakes, and if it works out, a trip to Road Atlanta or VIR or Watkins Glen.

Rob Cohen

Home region: Texas

Running 3 cars, depending on the weekend and my mood

1998 Porsche Boxster (spec) GTS-2

1983 Porsche 911 w/ 3.6L VarioRam GTS-3

2003 Porsche 996 X51 GTS-4

Probably no travel with NASA as I also run a couple weekends a year with PCA

Great idea Max, I think we should also include our weight/HP results. And jeez Rob, can't you just make up your mind? .......

JR Gordon: 99' 996 Spec running GTS3 in So Cal and occasionally Nor Cal for Sears Point and Thunderhill. 2750/249 = 11.04 (as close as possible)....

i'll b running gts4, northeast region, will try to do a couple races at vir (never been there), car is a e46 sedan with a s54 with bolt-on's (aem, kk headers, motorsports air-box, vanos delete, etc)

AJ,

...I think we should also include our weight/HP results...

That's top secret. You should just assume everyone is at the upper limit for their class.

Julian Cates, GTS2, Midwest Region. Car is a '92 BMW 325is. My car made it's debut at the final event of the season last year. Looking forward to much more participation in 2010!

Julian:

Is that the car Sean was driving at Putnam? If it is, and you can drive half as good as Sean, you'll have a successful season. That thing was hooked up!

Julian:

Is that the car Sean was driving at Putnam? If it is, and you can drive half as good as Sean, you'll have a successful season. That thing was hooked up!

No, mine is the car in my signature. It was only my second time to Putnam and I was uhh... slow.

You are correct, though, that Sean was tearing it up! (Thought I heard something about his restrictor malfunctioning, but he was very fast even after rectifying that.)

I'm looking forward to racing at Gateway, where I have 99% of my track time!

Ok, i know i said this last year, but i should be out on the track this year.....

Name: William Garbato

Class: GTS 2

Car: E30 325is with an M50 engine.....if i ever finish installing it!

Home Region: Midwest

Hi everyone,

I have been building a car over the winter and should be ready for the 2nd VIR event in Feb. Looking forward to running with all of you in 2010.

Name: Paul Alexandre

Class: GTS2

Car: 1997 Porsche Spec Boxster

#: TBD

Home region: Mid Atlantic

Coming back this year... still as a Rookie

Name: Pablo Crespo

Class: GTS3

Car: 94 Porsche 968 (w/19mm ball joint pins and hd hubs )

Region: Northeast

May Visit Southeast (VIR)

Team: Snyder Motorsports

Region: Rocky Mountain, with a cross-over events with Texas and possibly Midwest

Car #95

Driver: John Clark

Class: GTS-3

Car: 1995 BMW M3

Car #93 (currently being built)

Driver: Rick Snyder

Class: GTS-3

Car: 1997 BMW M3 sedan

Name: Vince Ko

Class: GTS3 E36 M3

Home region: Midwest

I'm hoping to run a full season this year with the Midwest region. I hear we are going to have more Midwest region racers in GTS which is exciting.