GTS drivers for 2010

maxxfish

Timmay! Mark Siggelkow also runs an Audi and knows the ins and outs of NASA, he'd be a good person to contact..

Welcome!

Way ahead of you, why do you think he's going to run with NASA, and GTS?

We've known each other for a while thru Motorgeek.

Glad you made it to the NASA Forum Haydn. Welcome!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RSCoupe

• cosm3os

• zo6raptor

• timmmy

Timmay! Mark Siggelkow also runs an Audi and knows the ins and outs of NASA, he'd be a good person to contact..

Welcome!

Thanks Chris,

I know Mark well form the Motorgeek forum and have been picking his brain for a while. I am looking forward to seeing him on track at some point this year, although I suspect his car will kick my cars ass

It will be nice to have another Audi out there playing with all the Bimmers and Porches.

Thanks Mark, this should be a fun year if you can avoid a repeat of your last outing!!!!!

Timmmy

A little late to the game, but I hopefully will start racing with you guys this year in the Texas Region GTS-3. Still have a lot to do with to the car, so we shall see how many I actually make...

- Robert R.

Hey Trevor. I'll do my best to make it to the March event. Hopefully the weather will be better than last year. I'm still drying out. Went to see Greg Shaffer a few weeks back to buy a car. Got to see his stable. He builds some very nice cars.

Will hopefully be trying out my rookie season this year, probably jumping back and forth between PT and GTS.

Jeff Preston

1994 BMW 318is GTS1

Great Lakes Region

I know Mark well form the Motorgeek forum and have been picking his brain for a while. I am looking forward to seeing him on track at some point this year

He's looking forward to getting on track as well.... <-- pot calling kettle black.

Rookie to NASA, but I have 25 years of driving a BMW 2002 in SCCA. Car will be a GTS2 Audi A4 in the Rocky Mountain region.

Bob

More Audi love! Very nice!

• 3 weeks later...
Rookie to NASA, but I have 25 years of driving a BMW 2002 in SCCA. Car will be a GTS2 Audi A4 in the Rocky Mountain region.

Bob

Bob Maples? You're switching to an Audi? Cool!! Welcome!

Guilty. The transition from an old BMW to a fairly modern Audi should be interesting.

So Bob, what series A4 is it? B5, B6, B7? Turbo 4 or V6? It better be Quattro.

Alright. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to run this year. I am planning a last minute entry for Road Alanta in a couple of weeks. Providing that goes well I may be able to make a couple other events this year too. We'll see.

Ryan Shand

GTS 3

'89 E30 325 w/ an S50

South East region

Just signed up for NE licence school at NJ in April, and the following 2 days of racing. Heres hoping I get the car ready in time!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Name: Jack Money

Car #43: E36 M3 running in GTS3, belongs to a friend of mine who won't be racing this year so I told him I'd keep it running good. ; )

Car #20: E30 M3 running in GTS2. Yeah, the ongoing project. I do hope to get to the track with it this year.

Home Region: Midwest

Guest Region: Probably only Great Lakes this year

Plan to hit Putnam in May as the first event, schedule is TBD from there. Can't wait to get back to it, looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...