GTS drivers for 2010

maxxfish

hello all, 2010 is here and I'm ready to defend my title,yes thats right 2009 mid-atlantic champ gts-2 guess who(a little hint) I'm on only three wheels in the turns!!!!!! i'm back and faster then ever????

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RSCoupe

• cosm3os

• zo6raptor

• timmmy

hello all, 2010 is here and I'm ready to defend my title,yes thats right 2009 mid-atlantic champ gts-2 guess who(a little hint) I'm on only three wheels in the turns!!!!!! i'm back and faster then ever????

I thought you were switching to a Boxster this year ? I hear you like them set up real loose

OMG Brant. Are you going to run the 964 cup car in 4?

Ed Baus

GTS1 86 944 2.5L

GTS4 87 911 3.6L

Yes, the 911 is going to come back this year.

GL Region.

Moving to GTS1 (from PTE in 2009)

Name: John Evans

Class: GTS1

Car: 1994 BMW E36 sedan #76

Home region: SE

Guest region: MA for some VIR events

Comment: in the slow process of converting the car to Spec3. Likely will run Spec3 in 2011 if some cars show up in the SE region. I may even volunteer to start the class I may run a race or 2 in the MA region @ VIR in 2010 to meet some of the Spec3 folks.

I was NASA-SE PTE Class Champ. But there was not a full run group much of the year, so I won by default by running more races than anybody else. (no DNFs) However I did get the NASA-SE Rookie of the Year award, and I am very proud of that. Baically I won that for not crashing myself or anybody else ...and giving way to faster cars and in-class battles, thus NOT pissing off the veteran drivers I also listened to advice from NASA Officials and other drivers. Clearly the Rookie award was NOT for my speed (or lack-of-it)

Edited by Guest

Greg Shaffer

MA Region w/ SE R.Atlanta enduro - VW R32 GTS3

#06 GTS2 BMW e36

#07 GTS3 BMW e36 M3

#08 GTS4 BMW e36 M3

#01 GTS4 BMW e36 Widebody

we'll be kicking things off in a few weeks at VIR in Feb and entering most every event in MA region and traveling a little along the way to SE region R. Atlanta. at least 1 of these powerful beauties will be available for a full arrive/drive rental during the season if anyone knows of anyone looking around.

Jeff, Trevor, Scott, Hunt, Hunter,

Good to see you guys are still in. I'll be at VIR in Feb. Same car, still slow (of course its the car not the drover). Wasted some time and money last year switching to DE to be with old friends after the April Summit Point race. Should have continued with you guys.

Don Bryant

80 911SC GTS-2 168 rwhp - need to loose 200 lbs (160 car 40 drover)

P.S. Bought new driver for my wife from Greg Shaffer last weekend - he really hooked me up. He has his priorities straight too - showroom had five racecars and one car for sale, while lot was full with 30 cars for sale. Gotta love it. Very nice shop also.

glad to see you back!!! we are going to have a great 2010 race season very close comp. too!!! my atvantage is I'm on three wheels in the turns, less frickson see you at vir in feb. jeff

Nobu Kamino

GTS2 E36 BMW 325is

Midwest Region

I'm about to send in my preliminary license application and looking forward to joining your ranks this year, although I won't make it to all the races.

I'll make it out to a few races this year, but I'm fairly busy otherwise with other things. I am currently overseas and will be missing MSR-H, but I may be able to make it up for Cresson. I have some ballast/dyno things to get back to my correct hp/weight numbers first.

GTS-2 BMW e36 - OBD-I M52

Texas Region

Hi everyone,

First an introduction, My name is Haydn but Timmmy works fine. First post on the forum.

I will be joining you all at some point fairly early in the season, maybe as soon as the April school with NE.

I will most likely be running GTS3 or GTS4, not sure which yet as I dont having final weight or HP.

Car is a 1986 Audi 4000 Quattro with a 2005 S4 40V V8.

Region will be Northeast with some Mid Atlantic and maybe some Mid Ohio trips.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

For interest here is the build thread http://www.motorgeek.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=29308&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

100_3979.JPG

I am going to have lots of questions for you all.