NorCal HC4 driver roll call

mikeski38

So, just over two weeks to the season opener. I have heard a lot of rumors of many new H4 drivers this year, but I really want an accurate count of who is driving. So lets take roll shall we? Also, anyone planning on joining mid season, give us an idea of when you will be ready to run. See everyone at t-hill!

I will be with you in spirit.

My build is not coming along very fast, in fact hardly at all, altho I finally have the balance of parts together in one place . It will be an H4 Civic hatchback.

Plus I may have some long-postponed elective surgery on a foot : altho relatively minor, Doc says my rehab will be +/- 90 days. I won't be able to go to work, I'll have to ask him about hobbling aroung the garage and/or driving!

There's a remote chance I will be a mid-season joiner, maybe June or July (wow, that doesn't sound overly ambitious when you say it, but seeing it in print sure looks optomistic!)

ill be there, hopefully with the car, but wont be doing hpde or racing.

Just got a call from the motor shop today and he said he wasn't sure if it would be ready, either way ill be there

Hopefully, I will make the season opener. I still have a bunch of work to do & very little time left.

Save your excuses for the track guys! You'll make it. If you need help, I can get incontact with a certian unemployed mechanic that can give you a hand. WILL WORK FOR TIRES!

LOL.......just got to get our friend to finish the painting so I can start hanging parts.....

same here... but looks like I'll have my car back sunday ..

WILL WORK FOR TIRES!

i here ya on that one, its the last thing i need to get my car on the track.

BTW, picked up my new seat today! Recaro Pro Racer. This thing is sooo nice. At least I will look fast!

send you an email...

WILL WORK FOR TIRES!

....and used engines too!

I don't think I can classify that engine as used. Remember, my idea of a new engine is one from attarco. I don't know what to with a perfectly clean engine that doesn't say, "OK ship" on the timing belt cover.

WILL WORK FOR TIRES!

....and used engines too!

I don't think I can classify that engine as used. Remember, my idea of a new engine is one from attarco. I don't know what to with a perfectly clean engine that doesn't say, "OK ship" on the timing belt cover.

hey mike i know you don't like honda-tech but in the last few weeks while searching for some little parts i need i came across 2 different d16y7's one had something like 70k on it complete for 700 or so, sound clean and it was somewere in california. you should search the classifieds there is tones of stuff in there

hey mike i know you don't like honda-tech but in the last few weeks while searching for some little parts i need i came across 2 different d16y7's one had something like 70k on it complete for 700 or so, sound clean and it was somewere in california. you should search the classifieds there is tones of stuff in there

Thanks jimmy, but I love my attarco motors. I am looking for a cheap OBDI b18b swap for my street del sol. Can you keep an eye out?

Thanks jimmy, but I love my attarco motors. I am looking for a cheap OBDI b18b swap for my street del sol. Can you keep an eye out?

keep an eye out ya. i sold my motor to brian for real cheap.lol

keep an eye out ya. i sold my motor to brian for real cheap.lol

yes you did! and what great service! i recomend this seller. .. damn I feel like I'm on Ebay.. lol