Who is going to Autobahn

911.racer

Last time I was at a PCA event was at RA, where they disposed of 996s & 997s in the kink like they were Matchbox's and were still having a hard time recognizing 944s as "real" Porsches. These are great cars and in your hands you'll no doubt impress your fellow Porschephiles. Have fun.

Ug. That seems to be the theme at RA. Any time I took my 911 up there after a PCA event, the corner workers would give you the hairy eyeball on grid. I finally asked one why. He told me that they often left a bad taste in their mouth after all the carnage cleanup from L.O.T. crashes (lack of talent).

From what I understand we'll have at least ten GTS 3 racers at Autobahn. Outstanding.

That's awesome! Who else is planning to be there in GTS2? I know that Nobu and I will be there from the midwest. Scott, Brad, Mike, Enzo, Matt, Wellborn, Sean, etc, you guys coming?

My new clutch is in and I'll be there. Looking forward to running Autobahn for the first time. Hopefully nothing else will blow-up this weekend...

Anybody know what the weather report is looking like for Sat and Sunday?

From what I understand we'll have at least ten GTS 3 racers at Autobahn. Outstanding.

That's awesome! Who else is planning to be there in GTS2? I know that Nobu and I will be there from the midwest. Scott, Brad, Mike, Enzo, Matt, Wellborn, Sean, etc, you guys coming?

My new clutch is in and I'll be there. Looking forward to running Autobahn for the first time. Hopefully nothing else will blow-up this weekend...

Anybody know what the weather report is looking like for Sat and Sunday?

I'm looking forward to meeting and racing with you this weekend, Enzo. Hope nothing blows up as well! I think we have at least 4 for GTS2, assuming Tom's car starts. He was having fuel problems as of yesterday. Heck, it could be more, the entry list doesn't reflect anybody who has signed up after 9/2.