next season

mikeski38

I'm pumped to see at the nats drama coming to an end. I would post in the private forums but something is wrong with my account...

What does everyone have in mind next year. I may try to head out to mid ohio, try and take down meris. May send him my head.

Anycrossovers planned? Anything to spice up regional events to try and get some of these nats only guys to boost our numbers?

Mike,

I really like the group that we have locally, I thoroughly enjoy racing against them...then again, I raced against 9 of them at the Nationals. I like that our biggest drama is saying profanities about the Legends cars that don't know how to stop racing out of class.

I plan on playing around with the car a bit over the winter, work on some spring changes, sway bar changes, speed up the driver, and slowly start working on my spare engine. Paint the interior if I get a wild hair.

I plan to be back out there next year. Got a lot of cob webs to dust off. Gonna have to run on some never used, shaved, year and a half old R888's. They'll get me started again.

Devin Raynal

92 Civic Si #6

I'll be making it out for as many races as i can. Sucks to see we'll be "losing" some of the regulars, but i tottally understand the situations. Looking foward to getting back out there and racing with the rest of you guys as soon as possible!

I plan to be back out there next year. Got a lot of cob webs to dust off. Gonna have to run on some never used, shaved, year and a half old R888's. They'll get me started again.

Devin Raynal

92 Civic Si #6

have fun!... seriously don't waste your time. plenty of better things you could do with your time/money.

Edited by Guest

Redstone isn't returning for 2011 norcal or nationals.

That sucks! I was looking forward to racing with you and your Dad and maybe learn a few more things from you guys. If all the work I have lined up for this winter comes through I will be out as much as possible.

With Donna I don't week to week what she is wants to do, but as of now the plan is to do the 25 this year, a few local races next year and go to Mid-O, (with the B-20 and the B-17) I all ready told her I if we are going to Mid-O I want more then 3 weeks to get the car ready.

Im going to try and get a stock h22 and run h2......If you guys want me to do this,i need a little slack in my wing and wheels and splitter.....I will not spend alot of money doing this so add weight to me insteed of makeing me buy wheels cut down splitter and change the rear trunk and wing.....Im also building up my stock car motor and its costing me about 8k to finish the motor.....So that being said i got my ck from HPD yesterday...I won 2250.00......I spent 6k to make the race......not too bad for a National race....

...so add weight to me insteed of makeing me buy wheels cut down splitter and change the rear trunk and wing...

That's not going to happen. I had to do that. They're not going to makes accomodations for 1 racer.

...Im also building up my stock car motor and its costing me about 8k to finish the motor.........

Do you mean a motor for you stock car? or a stock motor for you prelude? 'cause $8k for a stock Prelude engine is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!

8K for my NASCAR CAR....Not for the lude.....Well if i cant run h2 and buy a stock h22 motor,then ill just run my NASCAR CAR and wait till nationals and bust out the h1 lude....There is no one running h1 in nor cal anymore..I built the h1 lude cause there were other people building h1 rides and stopped and went to h2 rules.....You guys left me hung out to dry.....BOOOO BOOOO HOOOO....LOL....I really like driving fwd cars....I

hopefully running a full season in 2011 and going to mid-o

same here, as long as the car runs like it did in 09. This year has sucked for me so far.

After our season finale next weekend I'll be selling my half of the silver H2 Civic to the co-owner and going back to crew chief duties for next season, along with the occasional TT event to keep the rust off. I'll still be housing/prepping/crewing for the #44 H2 Civic, along with both of the PTE Civics that I've watched over for the past 3 years, and potentially a Cobalt or 2.

I will be staying on as MWHC Series Director for the 6th season.

Regards,

Sam

I hope to be able to run next season,and I would like to go up north and run Infineon sometime. I do want to see what happens with H2 K series rules though so I can decide on H1 or H2.

I hope to be able to run next season,and I would like to go up north and run Infineon sometime. I do want to see what happens with H2 K series rules though so I can decide on H1 or H2.

Who are you going to race in H1?? I think the only person left is Andrie.

What is changing with the K rules?

I would love to know too..

For H2,likely Weight added..I am just assuming from rumors though.

I plan to submit more data from my A3 and from a H2 prepped K24A4 engine and see if we can widen the horizon of H2 K series a bit.