AI Build What to Build????

Tommy55

Want to buy a '99 Z28 with 12,000 miles? Used only a few weekends a year. Fresh motor being installed later this month.

Really Mike? Are you quitting?

Want to buy a '99 Z28 with 12,000 miles? Used only a few weekends a year. Fresh motor being installed later this month.

Really Mike? Are you quitting?

I need to cash to buy a Mustang.

What are you doing?????

Patterson, You really think buying a Mustang is gonna make it all better?

If only the economy would spark up a little, I know my Camaro is very competitive

if I could only afford to buy NEW parts......

I am looking for a 99-02 Trans AM. I have lots of spare parts and think I can make it run in the front. The green chicken runs in the front and it's 6 years old. There are a lot of things I want to try that I did not do on the current car. There are some changes there where I think I can find a second on. That's all I really need I think. Two seconds would be really nice

Are you really building a mustang???

Patterson, Is that EBC still 4 sale????

I might find you a buyer.

This was a good thread, I was expecting pages of arguments for and against the

S197 and 5th Gen Camaro.

Yet nothin on the big Fat Chrysler LS platform (Challenger) or the Caddy CTS-V?

If'n I had some dough I would seriously contenplate that Caddy. Saw a 05 Black CTS-V

on Craigslist for $20K with only 40k on the ticker. LS6, T56, Big Brembo's.

Like Cody Says "Fear the Caddy you Pony Car Pussies"

But I'm a Broke Carpenter so I'll have to patch up my 4th Gen.....

If'n I had some dough I would seriously contenplate that Caddy. Saw a 05 Black CTS-V on Craigslist for $20K with only 40k on the ticker. LS6, T56, Big Brembo's. Like Cody Says "Fear the Caddy you Pony Car Pussies" But I'm a Broke Carpenter so I'll have to patch up my 4th Gen.....

The weight, the IRS, and the 6-lug wheels turn me off. It's a car for dudes with money, not a budget build. Ditto for a 5th gen.

Yet nothin on the big Fat Chrysler LS platform (Challenger) or the Caddy CTS-V?

You answered your own question. Big, fat and cost-prohibitive for most at the moment. It's only a matter of time before someone tries it and I guess we'll see. There is a team that runs challengers in Grand Am, not sure where they got thier stuff or how big of a challenge it was to dial them in. There was a guy from the Midwest who ran a race prepped CTS-V in TTS/ST2 a few years back, not sure what happened to him - last name was Fischer I believe.

Its hard enough to get good quality road race stuff for the 4th gen fbody which has been on the road since 1993, where are you gonna get stuff for the CTSV or Challenger? $$$$ <--- thats where