How many pts for...

smokinjoe

Dyno sheet,what's that are you telling me I needed a dyno sheet.I thought we just picked a number and hoped for the best.

Joe's the only one I saw running a small block chevy in a sentra and claiming only 250hp.Hell I think it even had a turbo.

Robert

lowly mustang driver

would it be legal to bond rims wheels together and run 2 x 195 Hoosiers side by side on each corner?

I couldn't see anything in the rules that says you have to use 4 tires

TTU really has an appeal! You don't really worry about the competitor's car. You don't really care about the politics of a decision or classification. You don't care about some stupid piece of plastic as a factory option. Never thought some useless piece of cosmetic plastic would add points to the classification of a car. In TTU you just run what you brung so to speak and hope your faster than the next guy. That's why AIX was so appealing to me in the past. The only draw back is the cost of going really fast. The faster you want to go the more money is sucked out the pocket. Faster car equals a faster suction on the wallet. Deminisioning return on fun at that point. There's the appeal to running TTA or some other class.

• National Staff
would it be legal to bond rims wheels together and run 2 x 195 Hoosiers side by side on each corner?

I couldn't see anything in the rules that says you have to use 4 tires

You MUST read all the Rules, including the CCR:

1.4.2 Race Car / Competition Vehicle

For the purposes of this publication, the terms “race car” and “competition vehicle” may

be used interchangeably, unless otherwise specified. Generally speaking, both terms

refer to any four wheeled, motorized vehicle possessing adequate safety equipment to

meet the standards for a given type of contest. This does not imply that every

participating vehicle meeting this definition is engaging in a contest.

Well I see that four wheels bit but it doesn't say anything about tires

I had 8 spare tire donuts welded together into 4 wheels and the 185 hoosiers are on order..

with my -16 points back for my tires I might do ITB's

• National Staff
with my -16 points back for my tires I might do a Mugen hardtop

Mark

nope, still illegul!!

I think we could swing a waiver for 16 points for it

with my -16 points back for my tires I might do a Mugen hardtop

Mark

no I will run the 8 tire dually donut setup with the frontwards exhaust blown floor and KERS but I don't want people to think I am cheating running that Mugen hardtop