How many pts for...

smokinjoe

Joe's the only one I saw running a small block chevy in a sentra and claiming only 250hp.Hell I think it even had a turbo.

wait 'till you see the Nissan car with 15x9 wheels, 275 rubber, and the built, big cam, high revving, small block we're working on....

I was gonna ask if this wing was legal but now I find out I need 4 wheels I'll guess I'll leave my new ride parked with next to the mugen hardtop

article-1100720-02E1BDF5000005DC-291_468x326.jpg

It wouldn't be legal anyway. It has the speaker aero mod on the front of the roof.

damn you spotted the intake for my F-duct to I guess I will have to stick with the S2000 for now

So the evil mad men are at it again!

we're not evil

the small block and the voodoo it takes to shove it in a tiny Nissan might be though

I was gonna ask if this wing was legal but now I find out I need 4 wheels I'll guess I'll leave my new ride parked with next to the mugen hardtop

article-1100720-02E1BDF5000005DC-291_468x326.jpg

You'll get points back for running just 3 hoosiers.. but Greg's right, that aero mod pushed you to TTS.