hoosier contingency sticker placement

bob-e

The site says above each wheel and one in the front. They sent me 2 normal sized decals and 1 humongous one. 2 above the front tires ok? Have to run the giant one on my windshield? Will I be able to see through the giant H?

This will be my first TT with NASA. Any other basic contingencies I am missing? I get the NASA stickers at registration right?

The site says above each wheel and one in the front. They sent me 2 normal sized decals and 1 humongous one. 2 above the front tires ok? Have to run the giant one on my windshield? Will I be able to see through the giant H?

This will be my first TT with NASA. Any other basic contingencies I am missing? I get the NASA stickers at registration right?

Yes, NASA stickers can be had at NASA Central. They are $1 each I think.

Interesting that Hoosier sent you a giant decal. Mine and other peoples have always all been the same (small) size.

Over the fenders is good.

over the front 2 only is ok? (since they only sent me 2 it's gonna have to be). I'm getting my mom to sew my Hoosier patch on my suit. She is also writing my name in my underwear before I go to Atlanta

Hawk contingency is pretty good also.

The Carbotech contingency is.... Oh wait, nevermind.

No contingency but they do give a NASA instructors and Corvetteforum discount.

As for Hoosier stickers I have 4 of the normal sized stickers. One on each side just behind the front wheel, one on the front bumper, and one on the rear bumper in the center just above the exhaust. In the past they didn't send the massive stickers, but I re-upped my contingency for 2011 and got the huge one this time. Don't plan on running it.

discounts > contingency - everyone gets it, don't have to get ___ in the field, don't have to win or place high, etc.

Given the choice of contingency or nothing I'll take contingency though

I used to run the xp12's up front and xp10's on the rear but with the contigency I switched to the hawk dtc70's in the front and dtc60 on the rear and really couldn't tell any difference.

Robert

I used to run the xp12's up front and xp10's on the rear but with the contigency I switched to the hawk dtc70's in the front and dtc60 on the rear and really couldn't tell any difference.

Robert

I run Carbotech's because they're easy on brake rotors and the dust cleans off your stuff nicely. It doens't turn into bonded rust when allowed to get wet.

I've never had that problem with the dtc pads but the blue's h10's killed my paint job after a rain at the track!!

Robert

I've never had that problem with the dtc pads but the blue's h10's killed my paint job after a rain at the track!!

Robert

I had such a horrible experience with Blues that I don't care to take my chances with any other Hawk products. I literally ruined a $3000 set of CCW Classics.

I had such a horrible experience with Blues that I don't care to take my chances with any other Hawk products. I literally ruined a $3000 set of CCW Classics.

The problem is you were running Blues though. Try a set of DTCs and I bet you'll love em.

LOL, I re-upped my Hoosier registration and requested new decals, as I removed them during the off season. They sent one white, one black, and the ginormus one. The black on black is quite stealthy.. The big one got put on the underside of the wing to give them some free advertising while the car is on the trailer.

+1 on the DTC-60 (I prefer them over the carbos).

Shoot - I forgot I needed to re-register for this year.

I'll do that this week (not that I'll be winning tires anytime soon)

LOL, I re-upped my Hoosier registration and requested new decals, as I removed them during the off season. They sent one white, one black, and the ginormus one. The black on black is quite stealthy.. The big one got put on the underside of the wing to give them some free advertising while the car is on the trailer.

I have some white ones if you need them.

I re-registered this year, but didn't get a packet. Hope I haven't worn out my welcome.

I re-registered also but havnt gotten my packet yet. Its been like 3 weeks! I need the decals because Im painting the car and the old ones came off.

I re-registered this year, but didn't get a packet. Hope I haven't worn out my welcome.

I re-registered also but havnt gotten my packet yet. Its been like 3 weeks! I need the decals because Im painting the car and the old ones came off.

Send Jeff Speer an email. His address is listed on theie web page.

http://www.hoosiertire.com/pmbrr.htm

• National Staff

Guys,

The decal requirements are listed on both the NASA Hoosier contingency info page and the Hoosier website contingency info page:

Here is the NASA page: http://www.nasaproracing.com/contingency/hoosier_tire_contingency_program/2011_Hoosier_Tire_Regional_Contingency_Info.pdf

The Hoosier info page is on their website--click on Contingency and then NASA: https://www.hoosiertire.com/rrtire.htm

DECALS & PATCHES:

CLUB RACING: Hoosier decals must be visibly displayed on both sides and on the front of the race vehicle. A Hoosier patch must be sewn on the competitor's uniform. These items will be supplied in your participant package after registering online or contact Hoosier Racing Tire Corp. via phone or e-mail.

"Drivers are only required to register once….. or if they have an address change. Re-registering doesn’t get them a new packet sent out. If they need new decals they can send us an email, or generally pick them up at the track."

So, if you need more decals, e-mail Tim Gilvin at the address listed on those informational pages.

Thanks.

I have some white ones if you need them.

Yes please. Bring them this weekend if you would. Also, save a spot behind you on grid for the 1st session