hoosier contingency sticker placement

bob-e

I had such a horrible experience with Blues that I don't care to take my chances with any other Hawk products. I literally ruined a $3000 set of CCW Classics.

The problem is you were running Blues though. Try a set of DTCs and I bet you'll love em.

DTCs rust on the wheels also...

Yeah I'm going to be a Carbotech fan for awhile now... I've gotten through 5 track weekends one one set of rotors running XP12 up front. Oh and I had a set of filthy wheels get rained on and dry and the dust still wiped off with basic soap/water

Yeah I'm going to be a Carbotech fan for awhile now... I've gotten through 5 track weekends one one set of rotors running XP12 up front. Oh and I had a set of filthy wheels get rained on and dry and the dust still wiped off with basic soap/water

Yeah I am going to try Carbotechs this year. The Hawk payout isnt that great and i have heard great things about the XP pads.

Something to remember is carbotech gives NASA instructors a very good discount.

I've not had a rotor cracking problem with them and the set of front xp12's lasted me 10+ events!

thats at 3500+, but not extremly fast. Mostly TT sessions, but some DE days where I was instructing and just lapping.