New to NASA looking for guidance

promo

No time at the moment to double check your math and answer q's, but after a quick look, are you taking the appropriate points for running the car light? (Listed at 3150, run at 3000 = points.)

No time at the moment to double check your math and answer q's, but after a quick look, are you taking the appropriate points for running the car light? (Listed at 3150, run at 3000 = points.)

Class minimum weight is 3k lbs. I wasn't sure if it's the car's minimum weight or if it was the class weight?

Problem is stock weight of the tib is 3,060, for the auto.. 2,9xx for the manual.

I'll be swapping to a 6-spd as soon as the BMW has some issues sorted out. The car will weigh even less. Expect it to be around 2,800 without a cage, full interior and all.

Saved roughly 25lbs on each seat (shit's heavy) which was taken out, replaced by Recaro/Bride

Brembos, Kosei K1 TS, and coilovers all were lighter than stock. I'm not 100% sure how much i've lost, but i'm willing to bet right around 40-50lbs. Stock wheels were 25lbs ea, Kosei is 14lb ea. that itself is 44lbs.

No spare, jack, or rear seats.. that's gotta be at least 50lbs.

I weigh as much as all the weight i've shed.

What if I put in a 20 gallon fuel cell in the trunk to balance the weight out? Fill it up with gas and brace that to the frame? Isn't each gallon of fuel 10lbs?

Trying to find a way around this without cheating. I'm leaving the full interior in there, I have no need to shed more weight, except the issue is the aftermarket performance parts weighing so damn little.

Min weights are with driver, so factor that in there. Ballast is allowed as well, and won't hurt car performance as much as you think if placed properly.

6.25lbs/gallon fo pump 93 octane as well

Min weights are with driver, so factor that in there. Ballast is allowed as well, and won't hurt car performance as much as you think if placed properly.

6.25lbs/gallon fo pump 93 octane as well

So eat more pizza? LOL

I'll need to look into the ballasts. Thank you.