Brake calipers

Varkwso

But, as mentioned before, it's the driver confidence that helps a lot....

If we're going to start factoring "driver confidence" indo mod points then we'll need to start taking points for a good seat, harnesses, HANS, roll cages, comfortable driving attire, etc. Maybe points for eating a bowl of Wheaties and getting a good night's sleep too?

Since this about brake calipers and its mod points let's stay focused. If they do not make your car faster do not waste the points. If you do it cause you like it, for whatever reason, it is two points.

If they make it faster it is a bargain for +2 on some cars.

What about air brakes?

Air brakes are drum brakes. But, since brake fluid is "free," I suppose you could use air as that fluid. Enjoy the gravel traps...

Mark

A half hour race session is not the same as a lap around a track.

I know. I raced drum brakes. One reason cars have different base classes. Brake management is part of.racing.

Even though this thread is running out of useful steam, keep in mind the rule changed this yr for brakes. You can no longer run a larger than BTM rotor with the BTM caliper.

1) Non-OEM brake calipers +2

1) Non-BTM modified, or relocated brake calipers and/or brake caliper brackets +2

Even though this thread is running out of useful steam, keep in mind the rule changed this yr for brakes. You can no longer run a larger than BTM rotor with the BTM caliper.

1) Non-OEM brake calipers +2

1) Non-BTM modified, or relocated brake calipers and/or brake caliper brackets +2

You're welcome for that one!

Mark