The first on track sighting!

WacoRacer

I may sound a bit sarcastic but why not "read" the wheel size and look it up on the Enkei chart for its weight? Sounds too simple to be true but a lot easier than walking wheels around the paddock.

while I don't think anyone would do this, one could modify the wheel after they receive it to lower its weight or whatnot. Alot of the compliance efforts I do for the series I'm helping with locally is to confirm the car's legality so no one can say after the fact that its a cheater car or whatnot. Very rarely do I spot things outside the norm, and usually its just someone that came in a few lbs underweight or whatnot. But its nice to be able to say to anyone thinking about running with my group that each and every car out there is correctly classed and legal.

And that's the kind of compliance philosophy I've seen across a couple different NASA regions that I've run with and at Nationals - confirming that all the cars are correct and whatnot vs trying to bust people.

Spotted a SpecZ at the Hallett Summer Shootout this past weekend. Looked quick and like alot of fun

could be a rookie, they have to start in the back by rule...

Not with Mid-A

x2 for AZ. I qualified pole for our slower "Small Bore" run groups my first 2 days racing and stayed there.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, Great looking car. What track is the race?

Just seeing this now. That's YOUR car, at Thunderhill Raceway, in Willows, CA.

Saw a Full Nismo SpecZ in videos at CMS this weekend. How did it go?

Here is the video mhoward1 is speaking about I think

[/url]

[/url]

I cant wait to have mine out on track next weekend. I gonna do a shakedown in TT with it and see how the car feels.