So who else may be going to Nats but hasn't registered yet?

speedengineer

Just thought I'd copy the current list into a new thread here, the number of entries hasn't changed for a while. Entries placed by the end of July still get $200 off the entry fee.

• HC1 05 Helms Kevin Charlotte NC Honda CIVIC EK Mid Atlantic Region
    HC1 848 Kohler Jason Waterford MI Honda S2000 Great Lakes Region
    HC1 321 Lee Andrew Washington DC Acura Integra Mid Atlantic Region
    HC1 727 Meris Jonathan Elk Grove CA Acura Integra California- Northern Region
    HC1 75 Oldt John Allentown PA Honda S2000 Mid Atlantic Region
    HC1 8 Oxford Rob Hendersonville TN Honda S2000 Southeast Region

HC2 516 Anderson Spencer Freeport NY honda civic Northeast Region
    HC2 32 Baker Jonathan Hollywood MD Acura Integra Mid Atlantic Region
    HC2 26 Botha Colin Clarkston MI Honda CRX Great Lakes Region
    HC2 9 Calderon Xavier Chesapeake VA Honda CRX Mid Atlantic Region
    HC2 37 Casella Brian Pompton Plains NJ Acura Integra Northeast Region
    HC2 36 Casella Robert Pompton Plains NJ acura integra Northeast Region
    HC2 25 Croiset Jeremy Tehachapi CA Honda CRX California- Southern Region
    HC2 23 Fries Michael Westernville NY Honda S2000 Northeast Region
    HC2 31 Kondor Karl Lilburn GA Honda Accord Southeast Region
    HC2 976 Locke Andrew Middletown OH Honda Civic Great Lakes Region
    HC2 413 Lovely Shane Bluffton SC Honda Civic DX Southeast Region
    HC2 10 Olson Erik Allentown PA Honda Civic Northeast Region
    HC2 57 Reamer John Columbia SC Acura Integra Southeast Region
    HC2 707 Sadauskas Egidijus Lemont IL Honda Civic Great Lakes Region
    HC2 9X Sherman David Great Falls MT Honda Civic Utah Region
    HC2 420 Swarts Peter Bristol CT Honda Prelude Northeast Region
    HC2 88 Villarroya Edgar Liberty Twp OH Honda Civic Si Great Lakes Region
    HC2 13X Waddell Eric Logan OH Honda Civic Great Lakes Region

Edited by Guest

My car has been in pieces since after Watkins Glen last October. If I don't get out for Summit Point next month, then I won't be going to Nats. Watkins Glen at the end of September would be my next target. Bad couple of years.

It's discouraging that only two guys from west of the Missisippi are coming out for all of HC, and they are the series director and the reigning Nat'l champ. Why are people not coming out?

It's discouraging that only two guys from west of the Missisippi are coming out for all of HC, and they are the series director and the reigning Nat'l champ. Why are people not coming out?

That's one more racer from the opposite coast this year compared to 2009 and 2010. I believe Erik Olson was the lone east coaster to make the trip BOTH years to Miller Motorsports Park

Surprised to see Coats not going to defend his title.

Sadly, year to year, there's been an overall decrease in regional races and national championship attendance with no sign of new racers nor old racers joining. The future looks bleak for Honda Challenge.

Sadly, year to year, there's been an overall decrease in regional races and national championship attendance with no sign of new racers nor old racers joining. The future looks bleak for Honda Challenge.

I'm new this year! I think there are a couple other new people too.

I'm just hoping there are a few more people who sign up...It's tough to blame people from out west for not wanting to make the trip, it's an expensive tow for sure. But, they just have to win 1st place! $3k would cover that tow!

No worries on us folks West of Mississippi - if all goes well, I'll be coming in from Montana running HC2. I'll be running in my home region (Utah) and Rocky Mountain (HPR) to get my qualification points in. Getting a late start but will hopefully get everything lined up...

Surprised to see reigning 2011 H2 champ Manny Coats and So Cal HC group leader Benny P. NOT on the registered list. Are they coming afterall?

Surprised to see reigning 2011 H2 champ Manny Coats and So Cal HC group leader Benny P. NOT on the registered list. Are they coming afterall?

When I talked with Jeremy a couple days ago he said Manny blew his engine in April and it wasn't looking good for him to get out to Nationals this year...

Jonathan, how is your car coming along? You gonna have sleepless nights the week prior getting the car ready?

When I talked with Jeremy a couple days ago he said Manny blew his engine in April and it wasn't looking good for him to get out to Nationals this year...

Jonathan, how is your car coming along? You gonna have sleepless nights the week prior getting the car ready?

You know me too well!! Except for it won't only be the week prior. Between work, my daughter's school/soccer/gymnastics/swimming and karting, my sleepless nights have already begun!! August is going to be a short month!! (or long depending how you look at it)

It's July 26th. Car is currently at the paint shop. When I get it back, gonna start assembly.

was going to go but they won't allow me to run half a traction bar to keep the car in alignment.....

i'm not racing with a side 3/4 of an inch back!!!

was going to go but they won't allow me to run half a traction bar to keep the car in alignment.....

Are you sure, that side's lower control arm isn't bent?? If the traction bar that's attached to the front of the side rail is pulling your lower control arm forward, that mean the frame/chassis isn't bent, but something in your suspension is.

Are you sure, that side's lower control arm isn't bent?? If the traction bar that's attached to the front of the side rail is pulling your lower control arm forward, that mean the frame/chassis isn't bent, but something in your suspension is.

Agreed, no way that it could move 3/4" forward with a traction bar yanking on it with the front and rear LCA bolts in place.

Hint: if you need to get that side forward, wallow out the front and rear holes for the LCA, rotate it, then clamp it down, and spot weld the bolts in place.

You're not getting out that easily. And c'mon Chad "they" have had the rule against traction bars for years, try another excuse

Agreed, no way that it could move 3/4" forward with a traction bar yanking on it with the front and rear LCA bolts in place.

Hint: if you need to get that side forward, wallow out the front and rear holes for the LCA, rotate it, then clamp it down, and spot weld the bolts in place.

You're not getting out that easily. And c'mon Chad "they" have had the rule against traction bars for years, try another excuse

x3

Either find the bent component or hillbilly that 'ish!

Looks like Chad signed up! At least someone named Chad did. Now there are 9 cars listed for H1.

I hear another car will be registering soon in H1 if he already hasn't. So it should be 10 cars in H1....provided no one withdraws or switches classes

So it should be 10 cars in H1....provided no one withdraws or switches classes

...or breaks down

Mike, please stay in H1, we need you!!

My car has been in pieces since after Watkins Glen last October. If I don't get out for Summit Point next month, then I won't be going to Nats. Watkins Glen at the end of September would be my next target. Bad couple of years.

Same with Peter S. Hopefully you'll make it? Mike? He might not race in H1?

Same with Peter S. Hopefully you'll make it? Mike? He might not race in H1?

Yeah, I just put the new shocks on the H2 car (alignment tomorrow) and if I get the sorting process started and run halfway decent in NJ this weekend I will probably switch to H2.

Apologies to the H1 guys if I bail on you (speedeng). H1 has been next to dead in the NE for so long I got tired of waiting until nationals for in class competition. I've already had a couple of great races in H2 on the stock suspension!

I'd like to go race H1 but there are a few reasons preventing me.

1. money (been an expensive year getting prep'd and safety)

2. Still on my rookie license with 3 races and 1 TT

3. Vacation time. I think I'm pretty well used up most of it.

But I would still like to go and working on it. Hopefully I will be able to make it.

- Kris

I'd like to go race H1 but there are a few reasons preventing me.

1. money (been an expensive year getting prep'd and safety)

2. Still on my rookie license with 3 races and 1 TT

3. Vacation time. I think I'm pretty well used up most of it.

But I would still like to go and working on it. Hopefully I will be able to make it.

- Kris

I hope you can make it! I'm on my rookie license too, no biggie - as long as you can get the 1 more TT or race to qualify, or if they waive it for you.