Fuel cell install question

Jeremymoen

The operative word in the rule, in my opinion, is position. It doesn't say it can't be replaced, rebuilt or modified (in a way that doesn't alter its general position).

Does position also mean "shape"? I don't think so. I would interpret it to mean that the general plane of the floorpan (i.e. the level from all four corners) remains the same.

Just my $0.02.

You can put the fuel cell where ever you want as long as it follows the guidelines in the CCR. What section of the rules did you take the quote out of context?

The operative word in the rule, in my opinion, is position. It doesn't say it can't be replaced, rebuilt or modified (in a way that doesn't alter its general position).

Does position also mean "shape"? I don't think so. I would interpret it to mean that the general plane of the floorpan (i.e. the level from all four corners) remains the same.

Just my $0.02.

You can put the fuel cell where ever you want as long as it follows the guidelines in the CCR. What section of the rules did you take the quote out of context?

I guess I was referring to the floorpan and not the fuel cell.