• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeski38

• Hooked

• wic

• hagakure

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Vic,

With nationals headed to Sonoma, you can be sure that cars are going to find there way out here. Most likely the entire SoCal HC will be here. And for me, it is hard to pass up the opportunity to drive nationals when it is in your back yard.

I drove most NorCal NASA events last year, I had to clear my "rookie" status. There were never more than two of us in HC in 2013. So yeah, this group is completely washed out. I also did a couple of HPDE4 for grins.

Right now, I will make sure I have completed enough races to be allowed to compete if I choose to do so. Andrew O is also doing this. Why don't you plan to join us in March?

Best,

Dave M.

• 3 weeks later...
I just got me Lude back, but I dont have any toyos, certainly can't afford new tires right now... I have a bunch of NT01's

I certainly would be ok with you competing on Nitto's against Toyo RR's.

if anyone raises a fit you could run your regional races in PT or whatever to qualify for Nationals, then run HC at Nationals on the new correct tires. Need 5 races of some sort for West Nats FYI, they need not be the same exact class you plan to run.

I just got me Lude back, but I dont have any toyos, certainly can't afford new tires right now... I have a bunch of NT01's

I'm sure you would. I have not had the opportunity to run on RR's yet. What events are you coming to this season?

I'm sure you would. I have not had the opportunity to run on RR's yet. What events are you coming to this season?

Don't know yet. I do have conflicts for the first three events. I have to see where work takes me this summer. The June event look possible at this point depending on work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bummer Vic...B series are so 2000's anyway. I have Bob's K20a3 that was in his car when he rolled it, you can have it if you want. I may have told Drew he can have it but since I'm giving it away and you need a motor, I'm sure he'd be ok with keeping another HC car out there.

• 4 weeks later...
Bummer Vic...B series are so 2000's anyway. I have Bob's K20a3 that was in his car when he rolled it, you can have it if you want. I may have told Drew he can have it but since I'm giving it away and you need a motor, I'm sure he'd be ok with keeping another HC car out there.

What are you going to say when I bring my car back up there? Only car running a Type R probably. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Plans are in the works to revitalize. Anyone out there thinking about joining Norcal HC post NOW!

Current Possible competitors...correct me if you want off the list

Mike Lock

Chris Lock

Dave Martel

Dave (nasa instructor)

Andrew

Vic

Jim? (new guy that just got his license this weekend)

Chris Smith

Percy Howard

I am currently instructing with nasa and see several other almost racecar hondas running around. I would love to see the series going again.

I will be a regular in Group C HCx and have been for over a year. Andrew O will be in and certainly Jim M. as he must complete some rookie races to clear his new provisional. Congrats to you, btw.

Note: None of us are hardcore about tech. pm me on that if you wish. We just want more of us out there for now.

David M

I will be a regular in Group C HCx and have been for over a year. Andrew O will be in and certainly Jim M. as he must complete some rookie races to clear his new provisional. Congrats to you, btw.

Note: None of us are hardcore about tech. pm me on that if you wish. We just want more of us out there for now.

David M

Plans are in the works to revitalize. Anyone out there thinking about joining Norcal HC post NOW!

Current Possible competitors...correct me if you want off the list

Mike Lock

Chris Lock

Dave Martel

Dave (nasa instructor)

Andrew

Vic

Jim? (new guy that just got his license this weekend)

Chris Smith

Percy Howard

I am currently instructing with nasa and see several other almost racecar hondas running around. I would love to see the series going again.

Mike - nice meeting you this last weekend, and the plan sounds good.

- Jim Markarian

Hang in there dave and andrew...we will get 'er going. You guys are the anchor!
Anchor as in boat? lol. I feel more like the low lying fruit, easy to pick off.

Broke a spring retainer,dropped the valve...you know the rest of the story.

Were these Supertech?

No they were stock Honda. Live and learn!

I am out for this season. My job is taking me away for the entire season. Hopefully the schedule works for me next year!