Infineon coming up

Tony G

Brad, I hate to admit it, but Brett is absolutely right...since he won't be there in his Mustang, there will be one less Mustang in front of you on the starting grid...WHEN THEY INVERT THE FIELD...face it, Ford guys are just going to have to get used to the idea of a GM in front....as Tony will find out in our little re-match race...there is no way the #33 Camaro or the #48 Firebird is going to finish behind the #55 Mustang...and besides our side bet, I think Tony should buy dinner for everyone if he loses and I'll buy if the Mustang wins...maximum of 100 people invited....bring all your credit cards Tony...Richard "where's the smorgasbord" Pryor

Hey Richard, I just dont know if the Ford guys could get used to the idea of a GM in front of them...

I guess we'll have to wait & see if it EVER happens

You're right Richard, those damn inverted starts give us plenty of rolling chicanes to deal with. I think Brett's still smarting from CA Speedway:

brett2.jpg

tony, richard all of this trash talk about which is faster a mustang or a camaro is a waste of time... your all going to get beat by a kit car, of course it will mave a ford motor...........mike

Brett, I'm inpressed with your abilities with Photoshop, though it would be better spent putting $100 bills through your printer...enough of those and you could afford a Camaro...speaking of which, our #33 Red CMC Camaro will be on display at Sears and we'll bolt in the passenger seat and harnesses for "thrill" rides....$12,500 and we'll give you two cents in trade for your Mustang which we will then donate to the Goodwill Abandoned Car Program...though I've heard that even carless people turn up their noses even when the Mustangs are free....you know, I think I'll use the Camaro just to show Tony that even the slower Camaros are faster than his Mustang....decisions decisions.

$12,500 for a Camaro?

Didn't they stop making those?

I think the dealerships have dropped the stickers to $10,000 for all the "new" ones still on the lot!!!

(Nice photoshop...love it!)

Yeah, I know it's hard for a Mustang driver to understand the twin terms desireability and value retention...actually, this Camaro has around $14,000 into it plus the cost of the car...this is a we-did-all-the-work-for-you turnkey car...we know exactly which springs, shocks, LCA's, computers, etc. to put together to come up with an engineered package....these cars are for those CMC'ers that not only want to get on the track right now but want a competive developed car from the first green flag session...when you buy one of our racers it is developed from over 15 years of racing and winning with Camaros...want to run up front? buy one of our cars and enjoy the weekend racing instead of trying to figure out why your car plows going into corners, oversteers coming out and why the engine blows (actually this mostly applies to Mustangs)...great photoshop, guys, but how about something involving Denise Richards?...rp

Damn you guys are so funny, I just cant wait to kick ass this weekend..(I mean kick ass on all Camaro's and FFR's)...

Can I take 800 lbs out of my car and put on 17" kumhos like the FFR's...??

This should be a fun weekend no doubt!

Tony

Tony, Actually, that's what you're going to need to do for any chance of the Mustang taking the checker first...yeah I agree...you can win...with 17"'ers and 700 pounds less ...nah, wait, I must be wrong because so many of those fake Cobras just seem to get in the way of the faster CMC Camaros...oh, wait, I forgot, they have Ford engines as a handicap..well, after this brief free car wash last night, my race prep is done except for checking the air pressure (we use hot air since there's such an abundant supply of that here)..I'll be dropping the cars off at Sears Point on Friday (yow, tomorrow..it's here already) so if anyone would like a sneak peak, bring your checkbook and driving suit...Richard "I need a semi and 4 car trailer" Pryor

No rain tires needed.

I'm actually going to promise no rain,or Richard will buy everyone lunch,but my weather report says no rain so that's my story and I'm sticking to it ( its actually supposed to be 65-72 degrees with sun).

We have over 20 registered, but since most registered late this time I couldnt get the list up here as usual.

On track at 8am practice, 9:40 Qual, 2:10 Race.

Meeting under the grandstands at 8:50 Sharp for a group B&C meeting.

Will have a CMC meeting at my trailer 10:30.. after Qualifying.

See you there,

Tony Guaglione

Team Hi Line # 55

I know it's not going to rain...you know if I show up the weather will be perfect as my conditions are 65080 degrees and clear or I pop the cork on some wine and throw a log on the fire....and just to make things interesting I'm bringing $1000 with me and I expect Tony to do the same for the pot for our once and for all settling of whose the best driver/car....I'm betting $1000 the Firebird or Camaro beats the Mustang...Tony are you willing to bet $1000 on you winning? Put up, show up or shut up....California Fats

OK, so you're been watching the Texas Hold'em Poker games on Discovery, eh? Well, I'm calliing...I'm betting $5000 the Firebird leads the Mustang across the checkered flag...yeah, yeah, you think you can win but no way....how about Al holding the $$$$?...pony up in the trailer before the shootout....Ante Up Pryor

OK, Done deal, I'll bring the cash and Fernandez will hold it all...winner takes home 10K.

I'm so sure I'll win that I'm going to buy another race car tonight on EBAY.

Cha Ching!!