• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OzRacer

• bsim

• Tony G

• Lady in Nomex

• Members

And you guys thought I am a race fan just because I named my daughter Daytona...I'm an ammateur compared to Brett and Heather.

Congrats guys!! This is going to be just awesome!!!

I can't believe Brett didn't ask me to be best man! After all we meant to each other at Fontana. I'm sure it was just an oversight so I'm cancelling my Championship bid (I mean, how easy is this just cruising to the win and pissing off Tony at the same time) just to be your best man, Brett. I'll even be there with a #12 Camaro to take the newlyweds on a Victory Lap.

The food & beer's been ordered, the music DJ, photos & video, ABC TV, local newspaper, decorations, lights etc. We're just about set!

All we need is a great big group of CMC cars to put on a show for all to see!

so who's going to be there?

Hey Brett ...How about a couple brews with your racin buds at da local pub Friday nite ??? I'll buy the frist round and double as the "designated driver" carson(crewcab)scheller

Or Don Perrico's in Shafter, just 15 minutes east from the track down the Lerdo Highway. Excellent mexican food. Willow Ranch food pretty much takes a million years to for them to get ready and then it is nothing to write home about!

Aw come on mate - you have track time on Sat/Sun, plus that little thing Saturday evening. Other than that, unless Heather tells you otherwise - you're free!

Don't worry, you'll get used to it...