WSIR 24/25 May

Adam Ginsberg

Who is planning to attend the WSIR event towards the end of this month?? I'm still up in the air at this point - much is dependent on car count.

I'm Out..will be in Wash DC making sure Hillary does not win.

Either Nick or Mike will be in charge depending who is going.

Side note:

I think Infineon at the end of June will be our largest attendence this year.

I plan on buying dinner Saturday night for you guys.

I'll have lots of stuff planned for that event.

You guys have fun.

Tony Guaglione

Adam - you will find that most CA guys don't plan that far ahead. Ask Tony. We usually wait until the week of the event to register and get the car count over 5.

Heck, I dunno what I'm planning THIS weekend!

Adam - you will find that most CA guys don't plan that far ahead. Ask Tony. We usually wait until the week of the event to register and get the car count over 5.

Wow....I plan my season pretty far in advance. Although, this season, all of my planning got tossed into the trash heap.

Heck, I dunno what I'm planning THIS weekend!

Hell, I'm planned out for the next ~3-4 weeks, as well as weekends.

Mike D - are you in CMC, or CMC2?

I'm in. I can do CMC or CMC2 depeneidng on where the car count is (provided I can find a small enough restrictor to bring the @#@#$ car down to CMC power levels. heh)

-- Nick

Nick-

I have about 30 blanks for LT1 restrictors laying around. They have unfinished 29mm holes in them. They're in Glendale if you want some of them.

-Don

Anyone want to share a hotel room??? My son and I will be @ WSIR, and normally we stay at the track. However, since they don't have showers (what's up wit dat?), we'd like to clean up each day.

Cake eater.

Yeah, I knew that was coming......what's with some CA tracks not having showers????

All the other tracks around the US I've raced at ( Road ATL, Barber, Mid-Ohio, Iowa, MSR-C, MSR-H, TWS, Hallett ) have shower facilities.

If you don't find a place you can use our shower at whatever hotel I end up at...

Thanks Dave. We may take you up on your offer.

All the other tracks around the US I've raced at ( Road ATL, Barber, Mid-Ohio, Iowa, MSR-C, MSR-H, TWS, Hallett ) have shower facilities.

So a garden hose zip-tied to a block wall is considered a shower?

...what's with some CA tracks not having showers????
Us Californians are generally a cleaner people.

That track was constructed before showers.

Adam use a 5 gallon solar bag to heat up your water for your shower while we are racing, the water should be nice and hot by the end of the day. then it can be hung up in the rest room some were, then you can take a nice hot shower Hey it works on my boat

Mike D