WSIR 24/25 May

Adam Ginsberg

While we are all racing saterday the wife and kids, will be at magic mountain all day, that leaves me with out a ride back to the motel after saterdays event at the track anybody staying in lancaster that i can hitch a ride with ,Adam if you have not found some place to freshen up yet. You and your son or other crew are welcome to use my room to take a shower and freshen up, If I can hitch a ride from you.

Thanks Mike D

Does anyone here have a CMC car they'd like to rent at WSIR on May 24-25? I'm an HPDE 3 guy (hopefully going to HPDE 4 soon) and I'm between track cars right now. I never drove a CMC car and would like to try one out. I used to track a Mustang GT and just sold my old BMW. I'm easy on the equipment, too.

This is who is signed up so far... gee you think you might want to register??

Mike Donahoe CMC

Adam Ginsberg CMC

Michael Nunley CMC2

David Schotz CMC2

I'm using Jeremy's login... this is Nikki. We're slackers... Jeremy Bua is about to register for CMC.

Julie - do you still need "pass the helmet" people for Willow? I hadn't heard about the corner workers at Thunderhill (what happened?) but I'll be glad to do what I can.

We're staying at Days Inn also. The only non-smoking room available was the "executive suite" - wow wonder what THAT means. Maybe we get an iron or something... haha.

Glad we'll see at least a couple famliar faces there. Glad to give anyone rides, let you use our shower, etc. too. Let us know. I think we're about 12 miles from the track? (never been but that's what Mapquest says).

Here's hoping for a cooldown this week/weekend!

Nikki

Looks like you guys may have a good weekend with the weather,it was 100 this weekend, but it loks like 80's next weekend(man that would be a real treat).

Just hope the wind stay's low and it will be an awesome weekend.

Have fun and will miss you guys !

Tony Guaglione

Tony do you know how the schedule for the weekend? Do not see it posted yet on the socal website.

Thanks Mike D

Entry;s:

Nick Steel CMC2 ( need to sign up)

Mike Donahoe CMC

Adam Ginsberg CMC

Derek Tisinger CMC

Jeremy Bua CMC

Ron De Blauw CMC

Mike Plum CMC

Doug Clements CMC

Michael Nunley CMC2

David Schotz CMC2

Charles Weeks CMC2 ( need to sign up)

Hey Brad Simpson CMC2...you going??

Greetings,

I will not be able to make the WSIR event. The redline contingency will not count for this event.. sorry..

But the Infineon event will have more than enough $$$ and surprises to make up for it.

Can not let the cat out of the bag yet.. but will have some big stuff.

Cheers,

Larry

Do we know a schedule yet?

Weather.com is actually predicting light showers for Saturday night. Hopefully won't interfere with the races though!

Nikki

Cool - thanks for the schedule!

Julie/Tony - for the corner workers, I put together a sign with a short note about helping them and please see me at the trailer. I plan to talk to the leaders of the other race groups as well and see if they want to put one up in their area and/or talk to their groups about donating. If you'd like a copy of it for future use (you can just change out the name and where to find you/whoever's collecting at that event) please let me know - you can email me at [email protected]. I have a Word doc I can send you.

Looking forward to it, gonna be a fun weekend!

Nikki

Weather.com is actually predicting light showers for Saturday night. Hopefully won't interfere with the races though!

How would rain interfere with the races??

Ever done a rain race? Talk about concentration.....