Growing, Shrinking or just status quo??

wastntim

Texas has about 25 CMC cars. We just can't seem to get them to the track at the same time.

Normal count is about 15-17. We may have a record number in April as TWS is targeted for possible demolition in 2015. This is a 2.9 mile track that runs about a 1:57-1:56 lap on RA1's. I bet we see a 1:55 if the weather is nice. That hauling ass on a almost 3 mile track.

Anyways, here we are staying the same. Lots of new guys and lots of vet's as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I feel the need to bump this as I've actually paid attention to the head count in the last 2 comp schools and noticed first hand the quantity of R badges affixed to 944s and Meehatas that I constantly lap. We had 3 R badges out this weekend in CMC and there were 2 more at last year's last event (that didn't show this weekend) so there's no shortage of incoming. All of us 5 rookies bought pre-built cars, so observing strictly from the RM Region I wouldn't say the class is getting any bigger nationwide.