Where does your Class at?

FocusTed

Since we have the new rules, where does everyones car class out at???

My 2004 2.3L Focus (Last year TTF) will be a TTE in 2006

My 2001 2.0L Spec Focus is classed in TTE

Edited by Guest

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V8cobra99

• Greg G.

• FocusTed

• GAC

• Members

With some rearanging of my points (I put the bumpers back on and rear seats back in.) ill be in TTE with 1 point to spare.....

TTE last year; TTE again here. I think I ended up with a couple of points to spare which is bad because it makes me want to spend more money!

- Markus

2004 TTD

2005 TTC with lots of points left over.

2006 TTC with only 4 points left over also soon to be a legal H2 Honda challenge car.

2.2L VTEC Honda Prelude (1999).

TTF for me. Here's my setup...

99 Civic Coupe DX (1.6L non-VTEC) = TTG**

Additions:

** = 15 points added

Koni adjustable shocks & Ground Control C/Os = 7 points

Rear sway bar = 2 points

Strut tower bar = 1 point

Cat back = 1 point

Aftermarket brake pads = 1 point

Total = 27 points

So I'm in TTF, but have 12 points to spare, that could get expensive

Audi A4 1.8T

Starts out in TTF.

Add 45-50 modification points, and the car is in TTD. The five point spread is depending how Greg finally rules on the Penske shocks. It would have been TTD last year as well.

At 45 points it will be tempting to demod a little to drop into TTE.

This will be my first year in TT.

1966 Mustang GT350 (clone)

TTB

+12 For relocation of suspension mount points.

Just a note for the vintage Mustang guys, the Shelby 1-inch "drop" was not even an option on base, Ford Mustangs. The 12 points hurt but good luck getting the old beast to handle without it.

Good luck to everyone this year.

John

It's kinda of what I thought. Most people are not going to change much. Maybe people will have to remove some items, and not have as much room.

But looks like everyone will stay the same. The only reason my car from last year would have changed was because a * was added.

Edited by Guest

• National Staff

TTC with 4 points to spare, but if I stay in TTC, I guarantee I will use them all . If I go to a bigger turbo, TTB here I come. Decisions, decisions. And, no Jeff, I'm not looking for suggestions

Looks like I'd class in at TTB with quite a few points to spare. Which is good as my new suspension and tires will probably push me to the limits of TTB.

TTC with 4 points to spare, but if I stay in TTC, I guarantee I will use them all . If I go to a bigger turbo, TTB here I come. Decisions, decisions. And, no Jeff, I'm not looking for suggestions

You don't want to go to "B" Greg! You and Jeff can have a battle of SRT's in C

• National Staff
Correction, I'm solidly in TTA

Come get some!!!!!

Here we do all this work just to make sure that you move to TTU, and you slither back into TTA? Whoa is me. I'm a failure Me thinks that there is a Miata out there somewhere in Indiana with your name on it's rear bumper--well, actually, I think it says, "See you later, Pat. Try and catch me"

Correction, I'm solidly in TTA

Come get some!!!!!

Here we do all this work just to make sure that you move to TTU, and you slither back into TTA? Whoa is me. I'm a failure Me thinks that there is a Miata out there somewhere in Indiana with your name on it's rear bumper--well, actually, I think it says, "See you later, Pat. Try and catch me"

I might have my work cut out for me!

TTA for me. Yet I am still on the fense whether I will race the AI series or commit to the TT series. I think I have a better shot at winning AI versus winning events with Patrick in his Audi in TTA.....

andy

So,

after everthing is all said and done. I believe most of the people will be in their same class as last year.... maybe minus a couple of items in your car, and you might not have a much room.

But, it all looks pretty good to me.