2023 Contingency Program Availability and Updates

Aldrin V.

• National Staff
On 4/19/2023 at 9:37 AM, Drewry Hall said:

I am wondering the same thing for hawk and Toyo

On 4/18/2023 at 10:24 AM, gtroester said:

We're coming up to the 30-day claim window for my March event - will this time window be extended?

Is there a back-up plan in place to allow us to claim while the form is down?

All program claims will be honored for the programs that have not gone live yet for the 2023 season. Once the program is active the 30 day rules will apply 

• National Staff
1 hour ago, rsotak said:

Any update on when Hawk will go live?

There has been some restructuring at Hawk and unfortunately it has caused some massive delays, the contingency program is just 1 part of the overall partnership with Hawk and we are slowly working towards bringing the program live.  We will honor ALL claims for the 2023 season and will make the announcements when ready. 

We are working as best as we can to get this program live for drivers. 

Edited by Aldrin V.

On 4/28/2023 at 10:36 AM, Aldrin V. said:

There has been some restructuring at Hawk and unfortunately it has caused some massive delays, the contingency program is just 1 part of the overall partnership with Hawk and we are slowly working towards bringing the program live.  We will honor ALL claims for the 2023 season and will make the announcements when ready. 

We are working as best as we can to get this program live for drivers. 

Thanks Aldrin - hope things work out soon, but I'm glad that we'll be able to claim everything once it does regardless of timing.

I didn't see any posts about this (maybe I missed one?), but the NASA site still says to complete the 2022 redemption form for the Hoosier contingency program: https://drivenasa.com/contingency-programs/hoosier-racing-tire/. However, Hoosier wants you to submit redemption requests on their website for 2023: https://www.hoosiertire.com/contingency-program/.

• National Staff
16 hours ago, dwesterwick said:

I didn't see any posts about this (maybe I missed one?), but the NASA site still says to complete the 2022 redemption form for the Hoosier contingency program: https://drivenasa.com/contingency-programs/hoosier-racing-tire/. However, Hoosier wants you to submit redemption requests on their website for 2023: https://www.hoosiertire.com/contingency-program/.

Hoosier recently changed the form and now requires drivers to submit digitally here - https://www.hoosiertire.com/contingency-program/

We have updated the links on the NASA Side

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • National Staff
On 6/8/2023 at 9:39 AM, Sawdust said:

It looks like the Hawk Contingency Claim form is up. Can we start submitting? 

Yes you can submit for Hawk Contingency 

On 6/9/2023 at 3:22 PM, Aldrin V. said:

Yes you can submit for Hawk Contingency 

I created two entries for Hawk yesterday, and both times I got routed to the page saying they were submitted successfully. However, I still haven't received confirmation emails for them. Is there a way to see if the forms were actually submitted? I didn't want to try again and possibly make duplicate entries.

Nevermind, I just got emails with the promo codes for my entries. I never got confirmation emails about the entries being submitted, but at least it looks like the website is working correctly otherwise. The promo codes worked fine on Hawk's site too.

• National Staff

The system does sent out confirmation emails so it might have landed in your junk folder

On 6/13/2023 at 1:43 PM, Aldrin V. said:

The system does sent out confirmation emails so it might have landed in your junk folder

I checked there too but didn't see anything. I've received confirmation emails in the past for all of my entries, just not for this year, so that's why I was wondering if the system wasn't working correctly. If other people are getting confirmation emails, then it might just have been a fluke.

• National Staff
15 hours ago, dwesterwick said:

I checked there too but didn't see anything. I've received confirmation emails in the past for all of my entries, just not for this year, so that's why I was wondering if the system wasn't working correctly. If other people are getting confirmation emails, then it might just have been a fluke.

There was a few issues a couple days ago so that might be why you didnt get an email. Everything should be working as intended now though

• 1 month later...

I'm trying to access the payouts for Toyo but when I click on any of the links on the bottom of this screen nothing loads.  Am I doing something wrong?

image.thumb.png.2b08ad032c653dc1a64682b004445afc.png

• National Staff

Try again. Sometimes its a combination of refreshing your browser and us clearing the cache so it loads properly. DM me if you are still having issues 

• 1 month later...
On 12/31/2022 at 9:25 PM, Aldrin V. said:

Here you will find a list of all available contingency programs for the 2023 Race Season. This will be updated frequently as new programs become available on drivenasa.com/contingency-programs. We suggest to check back often and subscribe to this thread to receive the most up to date information. 

This thread will be monitored constantly and should the need arise to create a dedicated contingency thread for a specific program we will do so as needed. 

LAST UPDATE:

6/9/2022

AVAILABLE PROGRAMS - RACING / TT

Toyo Tires - Available

Hawk Performance - Available

Maxxis Tires - Available 

Injector Pulse - Available 

G Loc Brakes - Available

Hoosier Tires - Available

Frozen Rotors - Available

Nissan NismoAvailable

MCS SuspensionAvailable

Ford Performance - Available

AVAILABLE PROGRAMS - HPDE

ToyoTires/TrackDayTire HPDE Rewards Program - Available

Hawk Performance HPDE Rewards ProgramAvailable

PENDING PROGRAMS

HPDE REWARDS

INSTRUCTOR PROGRAMS

Inertia Lab 

Hankook Tires

Mazda Motorsport 

Hello,

I see on the contingencies tab of the Nasa Championships page that there is a program available and that the stickers will be available at driver info at the event.

Is there any other registration form to fill or sign ahead of that ?

Thanks

• 5 months later...

Any updates on when 2024 VP or Hawk Contingency programs will be live?  Both claim form links just say to check back later.  Our first event of 2024 ended 20 days ago and both programs say submissions are required within 30 days of conclusion of event.