How Many in Each Class for Buttonwillow: 4/8-4/9?

GAC

As a first-year NASA racer, I have to say "Great Job" to Greg, Shawn, Pat, and everyone who work so hard to make the TT program fly. No doubt it has been said before, but it needs to be said again! Greg spends dozens of hours every week making TT the best it can be, plus his regular job, and I've never known an MD who slept more than 4 hours a night!

I also promote racing events, and I can certainly attest to the hard work that takes place behind the scenes so we can all race. Greg, THANKS!!!

• Members
(Including the hug that Pat gave Shawn--we'll actually, that Shawn forced Pat to give him---ugh.)

Ahhh yes, my fondest memories of the day. I can feel the tightness of his massive arms around me, lovingly holding me in his clutches. Swooooon...

Sorry about your motor, Shawn. Thanks to Shawn and Pat for helping out with pre-grid, and Shawn for helping out multiple drivers with mechanical issues.

Pat showed me the way. All I had to do was try and emulate his superior skills on gridding up racers. Everyone did a great job properly linning up in their assigned spot except one.

Please send a not to the driver of car #77 for not following directions on the pre-grid. This will be his last warning as any further grid violations will result in a DQ for the day. Thank you for taking care of this, Greg.

• National Staff

Pat showed me the way. All I had to do was try and emulate his superior skills on gridding up racers. Everyone did a great job properly linning up in their assigned spot except one.

Please send a not to the driver of car #77 for not following directions on the pre-grid. This will be his last warning as any further grid violations will result in a DQ for the day. Thank you for taking care of this, Greg.

Apparently my crew chief is as good at spelling as he is at informing me of which grid position I'm supposed to be in. He "Linned" me up in the rong plase--That's my story and I'm sticking to it

• Members
Apparently my crew chief is as good at spelling as he is at informing me of which grid position I'm supposed to be in. He "Linned" me up in the rong plase--That's my story and I'm sticking to it

Hmm, who is that?

Last I hurd, you done fired him!

Ahhh yes, my fondest memories of the day. I can feel the tightness of his massive arms around me, lovingly holding me in his clutches. Swooooon...

You're really starting to worry my Shawn

At least he knows how to spell Scirocco