I painted one of my wheels today!

Tim Comeau

Tim

Whatever you do, DO NOT paint your wheels an alternating black and white pattern - you'll make the competition dizzy and they might bump into you!

As far as painting the interior, there is a black truck bed spray you can get at some automotive paint stores that looks great. It's a bit expensive at $10-12/can but is thicker than paint and does not remain soft like undercoating spray (don't ask how I know). You can paint over it for a different color. Also there is a similar grey speckled coating that Bob Beck used in his spec car that looks great too.

Yeah, I've seen the gray speckled stuff and it looks great. We used that in the engine compartment of my racing 911. The nice thing about rattle can painting the interior is that it hides all that nasty stringy adhesive.

I hear ya Tim

Another interior enhancement is to get a sheet of the aluminum diamond plate and cut it to fit the foot area on driver and passenger side. I pop riveted it through the floor (use washers on the backside to keep it from ripping through).