Any more H4 cars on the way?

Brian L.

Mike,

Will my SCCA log book work or will I need a NASA Log book?

Also will my SCCA annual work or will I have to go though NASA tech?

Thanks for the help.

Ron,

You will need to get a NASA log book. You will need to go to one of these race tech stations:

http://www.nasaproracing.com/events/racetechstations.htm Since you already have a SCCA log book, it should be a pretty painless process.

You will also need to get a NASA race license. Copied from the CCR:

14.1.2 SCCA or IMSA (PSR) license holders

Regional, National, Pro:

1. Submit a copy of their current SCCA or IMSA (PSR) license.

2. Submit a copy of their state driver’s license.

3. Submit a copy of their last Physical Exam Form.

4. Submit the appropriate license fee.

5. Submit an Application for Competition License

Here is the link for the Comp. License form:

http://www.nasaproracing.com/images/rules-forms/form_comp_license.pdf

GOTO racing will hopefully soon have another H4 car. I have just purchased an 87 crx si to replace my 93 del sol as a street car. And you know what that means, we will soon see NCHC's first H4 del slow. The ultimate plan might be to prepare it for H1/USTCC, but it will for sure make some races as an H4 car first.

Mike

#6 CRX si H5

I also had Mr. Humeller, and remember, when the coeficient crosses the bridge, it changes its sign.

I will tell Dave "Mr. Huemueller" that you remember the bridge thing.

I asked Dave if he remembered Brian and he said yes, he also said 8th grade algabra, good memory for an old guy,LOL, so I am sure he remembers you also.

I really am looking forward to racing against a bunch of Hondas, can't wait until May.

• Members

Did he say anything about me being disruptive in class, I talked a lot in class those days. See you in May!

No he didn't but I will ask him about it next weekend, they are coming up here to go sking.

I have recruited another Honda guy, he has decided to come out and race H/C races also, he will be in H3 as he races a GSR in SCCA ITS now and is buying a 93 si Prelude thats been raced in SCCA EP but is built to IT specs.

Good Job! Know any other Honda guys? Seems all of the ones I meet are interested in driving in a straight line or think that racing belongs on the street.

Good Job! Know any other Honda guys? Seems all of the ones I meet are interested in driving in a straight line or think that racing belongs on the street.

Go to Honda-tech and you will see the root of the probem. people with signitures that include their "mods" or "future mods". most being tint and alarms.

I think I should start adding my "future wins" to my signature:

Future Wins

GT ALMS

ETC

F3000

F1

there ya go

Yea, all of the kids with Hondas that come into my shop want to know how fast my car is in the 1/4 mile and can I makes theres fast. You tell them that it is a road race car and they get this blank look on there face.

Yea, all of the kids with Hondas that come into my shop want to know how fast my car is in the 1/4 mile and can I makes theres fast. You tell them that it is a road race car and they get this blank look on there face.

ok. good. i'm not the only person with this problem..

That belongs in IF you are a racer Forum.

When I tell people that I road race they asked me for a street name.

I feel the frustration of having to always explain we are "Racers" not "Drag racers" will not end soon.

Personally i am done. I say "I race" and they say "what's your time", I move on.

It think patiences is the key right now. I am going to let the media do the work for me. We know it is a good thing right now and maybe someday others will too.

I know of one drag racer who has crossed over.