What car & class is everyone planning to run in 2007?

PtBy

For Tom S.

See, there was no reason to tear down that engine to find it was a 6 banger Tom . Being a racer, when you buy a car you should pop the hood and have a look at what your buying . Never, I mean NEVER trust a car salesman !

Just kiddin Tom , No bickerin in the forum.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greg G.

• warrtalon

• Rob S.

• PtBy

For Tom S.

See, there was no reason to tear down that engine to find it was a 6 banger Tom . Being a racer, when you buy a car you should pop the hood and have a look at what your buying . Never, I mean NEVER trust a car salesman !

Just kiddin Tom , No bickerin in the forum.

;-p

Well the "new" stock engine is on the way. And I am taking stuff off (and putting stock stuff back on) the Mustang to be in TTB this year.

2008 I may be drivin' a Bimmer or a Chebby, but '07 I'm still a pushin' a Ford.

Thom

Good to hear your getting your FORD back together . Kind of funny , I have 5 fords in my garage , but seam to have to keep lots of chevy parts around to keep the GM's running . Anyone lookin for a 502

Now I get to dodge all the boombs ,

I guess you run the SoCal events , I have raced bikes at Willow , Great track. I hope to do a few events down that way this year .

I'll be running TTB OH/IN in my 2006 STI. I will put up a good fight but I know I am going to get stomped by the E36 M3's, E46 M3's and EVO RS's. I plan on putting all my points into suspension/tires and will probably just have to run stock power to stay out of TTA.

I have a lot of experience in TT and open passing (Competed in the Car and Driver One Lap of America Last Year). I plan on running HPDE 4 this April at Mid Ohio and hopefully will get awarded the opportunity to compete in TT at the next event.

Let the games begin!

Is this consistent, even out on the west coast, about the E36 and E46's being more competitive in TTB compared to the STi/STI? Why? Weight, susp dynamics?

• Members
Is this consistent, even out on the west coast, about the E36 and E46's being more competitive in TTB compared to the STi/STI? Why? Weight, susp dynamics?

Et ess Deutchland engineering, jahh!!!!

Edited by Guest

I'll be running TTB OH/IN in my 2006 STI. I will put up a good fight but I know I am going to get stomped by the E36 M3's, E46 M3's and EVO RS's. I plan on putting all my points into suspension/tires and will probably just have to run stock power to stay out of TTA.

I have a lot of experience in TT and open passing (Competed in the Car and Driver One Lap of America Last Year). I plan on running HPDE 4 this April at Mid Ohio and hopefully will get awarded the opportunity to compete in TT at the next event.

Let the games begin!

It's all just a big conspiracy... right Greg (shhh... our little secret). Where's Jack Bauer when you need him. Ooops...sorry...wrong thread

• 3 weeks later...

Add another underdog K20 swapped EG Civic to the TTB mix if I pass into HPDE4 this year.. .

"One car, one man, one lap at a time" Quote - Myself hahaha