• Jay S.

• kbrew8991

• Renntag

• Shawn M.

1 - Go to the User Control Panel at http://www.nasaforums.com/ucp.php

2 - Select "Board Preferences"

3 - Under "My Board Style", select "subsilver2"

4 - Click Submit, be happy

OK, I did this to check out/decide which skin I like better, but now the "My Board Style" option disappeared, so I can't switch skins back to the new one. (with subsilver2 active, looking everywhere in "User Control Panel", especially at all three sub-headings of "Board preferences")

I read all 50+ posts, and I'm still confused. I want to log on and see which subforums have new posts since the last time I logged on, and then whether I read the new thread/post or not, turn off the "light". Right now, if I don't read a new thread/post, the forum light stays on. Can this be done like the old forum did?

I read all 50+ posts, and I'm still confused. I want to log on and see which subforums have new posts since the last time I logged on, and then whether I read the new thread/post or not, turn off the "light". Right now, if I don't read a new thread/post, the forum light stays on. Can this be done like the old forum did?

I'm still looking into ways to get this to behave exactly like the old forum... there is a plugin that is being developed that is designed to work exactly like the older version so once that gets stable I'll install it and hopefully that gets everything going.

I'm quite surprised that they removed this feature in the new version.

Is there ANY way you can set clicked links to open in a NEW window? It's frustrating when I forget to right click them here... the old forum did it right BTW.

Thanks,

Patrick

Is there ANY way you can set clicked links to open in a NEW window? It's frustrating when I forget to right click them here... the old forum did it right BTW.

What he said.

Ok, links should open up into a new window now. Let me know if you see any problems with the links.

Still working on a better topic tracking system...

• 1 year later...