7 Weeks till Nationals and ZERO smack talk?!

ST#97

To bad we can't post a poll and list every entry and have folks vote on who will be top 5 and win.

Would be interesting to see favorites (jay and robin what a shock) and add some pressure to them.

Can that be done??

No need to...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Red Tornado

• onralz

• ST#97

• tacovini

Dont pissoff the new sheriff in the S.E..Daddy might show up!!Were gonna check-out Desalvo this weekend.A decision will follow!!NormanP#77

New engine sticker on Luna's car means reliable horsepower. FOR ONCE. I'll be there......

I'm doing my suspension setups from last years notes. They go something like this. "lefty loosey, righty tighty". I hope I got the right notes....

My Pre-Race Checklist does ACTUALLY have "check PCV Valve" on it believe it or not.

Fortunately even if the PCV valve is left out again, there isn't enough blow by with the motor to shove any oil out onto the headers. Crossing fingers......

RGR built the new engine that I just picked up last night. That gives me three weeks to check EVERYTHING out, install it, dyno it, and go through the car. It's looking good so far. I painted the car since last year. I thought about adding smoke on the back of it for old times sake, but just put blue on it instead.

Just ditch the PCV valve, that's more trouble then it's worth. I don't think any of use care about emissions on the race car.

I ditched mine last year at RA after it was mosquito spraying coming out of the Carousel when the left side was loaded up with oil

Just ditch the PCV valve, that's more trouble then it's worth. I don't think any of use care about emissions on the race car.

I ditched mine last year at RA after it was mosquito spraying coming out of the Carousel when the left side was loaded up with oil

I think I'll sign it and put it on Ebay. It might go in the Guinness book of records as one of the stupidest things ever done some day.....

That's not true. There has to be something more stupid.

Just give me a minute.........well maybe there...no wait.....what about......no...hold on....

Actually looks like a great group already this year with top folks coming from all over.

I'm still looking for the poll like other forums so we can vote on who will be top 5 or win.

Thanks. Thanks a lot. Keep thinking, I'm sure you can find something more stupid like,,, wait,,,, being one lb light at Nationals and ruining a great run?

It's going to be a great year and a lot of fun. I'm really looking forward to it.

Voting for yourself is bad JuJu. Not voting for your friends can be even uglier. I'd better keep my opinion to myself.

Here's some good JuJu. IF I win, I'll donate $500 to RMHC (Ronald McDonald House Charity http://www.rmhc.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" )

IF I finish, I'll donate $200 to http://www.rmhc.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"

Anyone want to up me?

I will give you $200 bucks to leave the car on the trailer!

Todd, I thought you already took care of that "voting crap" for me...? Let us do our own smakin' in here... Besides, these guys don't know about MFW...yet! saving that for the track!

Excellent and I'll match the winner's contribution out of my pocket. Time to start throwing money at something other than fast cars and the bar tab, right?

I'm game for the poll and can fit 10 options. Who should we include?

-JWL

Need to include our Top 3 Texas Contenders who will likely be on the podium (if not all):

1) David Donovan

2) Matt White

3) Mason Melkowitz

obviously one of them needs to be a none of the above vote.

Have a run off. Do first 10 entered in one thread than next 10 in another, etc.. Then we could have a runoff thread of the top 5.

It's like GRM does it with the t-shirts for solo 2 nationals.

Dude that was fun voting.

I went with some long shots and some clear favorites. Clearly need to check in to some of these TX guys that were choosen.

• Members
Need to include our Top 3 Texas Contenders who will likely not be on the podium (if they finish at all):

1) David Donovan

2) Matt White

3) Mason Melkowitz

I agree, any TX driver doesn't stand a chance against the SE drivers

Note to self: qualify ahead of luna since I don't have windshield oil wipers

PS. If I win AI/X I'll throw in $1,000 to a charity

Dude that was fun voting.

I went with some long shots and some clear favorites. Clearly need to check in to some of these TX guys that were choosen.

I'm slow...you don't need to worry about me fighting you for a position!

Actually I am looking forward to seeing everyone.

We all need to race more often.

I would be up for a mid-year race like VIR on East Coast and some track on west coast.

Sort of our version of summer sprints like SCCA has.

Actually maybe a triple crown.

- Spring event at TMS or Road Atlanta or laguna.

- Summer event at like Road America or VIR

- Than Nationals in the fall.

Would be cool if we had a few events a year that most folks tried to make it to.

If we made it a big deal I would go out west or to TX.

Need to include our Top 3 Texas Contenders who will likely not be on the podium (if they finish at all):

1) David Donovan

2) Matt White

3) Mason Melkowitz

I agree, any TX driver doesn't stand a chance against the SE drivers

Note to self: qualify ahead of luna since I don't have windshield oil wipers

PS. If I win AI/X I'll throw in $1,000 to a charity

THAT'S harsh. I promise whatever happens this year at Nationals, I won't be the one with the PCV valve left off the engine and blow by in the engine. If I'm going to blow it up, I'm going to do it in spectacular fashion. New engine builder just jumped on board and am installing the motor now. "hold onto your butts". This guy knows his stuff and Guarantees it!

Thank you to all the people who have offered to donate to RMHC or their local charities. You guys/gals are the best. I've never seen that kind of dedication at any other venue of racing I've ever dealt with or been a part of. Thank you.